Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me and Incelius Savage have a lot in common

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Me and Incelius savage have similar lives we’re both rotters neither one of come from wealthy families neither one of us are college educated we’re about the same height we both don’t have friends we both still live with our parents it’s over for us we are doomed to a life of wageslavery and loneliness incels must not fight amongst each other instead we must stick together cause if we don’t have each other’s back who will

The only difference is i’m richer than you.

and i had no help. (You did)

The difference is you went to school, had the opportunity to make friends and get you a work group to succeed with together but me i got stuck at home with a family who didnt give a single fuck about who smoked weed all day (i needed a school group with people who were like me and had something in common) so that went out of the window then i broke my dick and before you know it i fucked everything up and its too late now

The difference is you went to school, had the opportunity to make friends and get you a work group to succeed with together but me i got stuck at home with a family who didnt give a single fuck about who smoked weed all day (i needed a school group with people who were like me) so that went out of the window then i broke my dick and before you know it i fucked everything up and its too late now
Never too late for anything

Never too late for anything
Too late to be a famous youtuber, too late to go back to school, too late to form life long friends who i relate to, too late for everything.

The difference is you went to school, had the opportunity to make friends and get you a work group to succeed with together but me i got stuck at home with a family who didnt give a single fuck about who smoked weed all day (i needed a school group with people who were like me and had something in common) so that went out of the window then i broke my dick and before you know it i fucked everything up and its too late now
Most childhood friendships don’t last anyways

Most childhood friendships don’t last anyways
It’s not about that it’s about getting people to make money with who have something in common with you.

If there was one thing i would’ve changed is telling my mother to make me a bank account when i was younger in her name.

Too late to be a famous youtuber, too late to go back to school, too late to form life long friends who i relate to, too late for everything.
All three are false. How old are you?

But i couldnt do that either cuz THE GOVERMENT would find out from us being on social security

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Early 20’s
LMAO then it's definitely not too late.
School- Just apply to some CC, then transfer to a 4 year
Friends- You'll get a second chance for that in school
Youtuber- that was never going to happen for one of us, regardless of age. But there are many ytbers/streamers who started in their 20s or later.

LMAO then it's definitely not too late
it already is
not wasting more of my time being locked in or stuck in one spot
how? Old people lol
Youtuber- that was never going to happen for one of us, regardless of age. But there are many ytbers/streamers who started in their 20s or later.
It would have. I had so many good ideas who i had to watch get stolen over the years.

it already is
How so?
not wasting more of my time being locked in or stuck in one spot
Then its not that you can't do school, you just don't want to, so don't "too late" that.
how? Old people lol
A lot of people go to CC in their 20s, you won't stand out.
It would have. I had so many good ideas who i had to watch get stolen over the years.
Well, think of the unimplemented ideas you have now, and act on them fast as to insure they won't be stolen.

How so?

Then its not that you can't do school, you just don't want to, so don't "too late" that.
i am going back to school. But not community college, just to get a GED.
Well, think of the unimplemented ideas you have now, and act on them fast as to insure they won't be stolen.
It’s too late man. Adin Ross, Jdion, Lofe, and Ishowspeed are the tops dogs of this generation.

i am going back to school. But not community college, just to get a GED.
That's great to hear!
It’s too late man. Adin Ross, Jdiom, Lofe, and Ishowspeed are the tops dogs of this generation.
Then get a head start now, so you can be ready to become the top dog of the next generation. Only thing stopping you from starting is your lack of confidence. What's the worst that can happen if you do start?

That's great to hear!
i mean not really but i guess incase a job needs a GED
Then get a head start now, so you can be ready to become the top dog of the next generation. Only thing stopping you from starting is your lack of confidence. What's the worst that can happen if you do start?
It won’t work. Youtube has been outdone, there is nothing left to do.

Still, it's another step forward. :)

Youtube is still in it's prime. These are just excuses. If not Youtube, then go to twitch, or tiktok, or whatever app is popular now
Hard work is for ugly people and poor people

Still, it's another step forward. :)
no it’s not when i’m gonna kill myself in a few years after i write my book and stuff
Youtube is still in it's prime. These are just excuses. If not Youtube, then go to twitch, or tiktok, or whatever app is popular now
Lmao twitch? Some of the streamers i watched back in the day don’t even overtop 500-1000 followers and this was when i followed them in 2014. Youtube is passed it’s prime just ego attention seeking now.

no it’s not when i’m gonna kill myself in a few years after i write my book and stuff

Lmao twitch? Some of the streamers i watched back in the day don’t even overtop 500-1000 followers and this was when i followed them in 2014. Youtube is passed it’s prime just ego attention seeking now.
"or whatever app is popular now"
Do your research. Whatever people think of Dream, his research of the algorithm made him instantly famous and popular, this man literally surpassed DanTDM in a few years, because he did his research.

Because they lie about their experience which is what I should’ve been doing from the start
Then do it. It's easy to talk

Last edited:
LMAO then it's definitely not too late.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Then suffer. All life has suffering in it, though some are deeper in the pit than others. The only way to pull yourself out of it is with effort.

we found our IT infiltrator @Incelius Savage
lmao if telling people they need to work to accomplish things in life makes you a infiltrator, there's a serious problem with this site