Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity me and my future girlfriend from IncelTear

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
if only we could let down our guards and open up our hearts to each other's love

IncelsCo boy and IncelTear girl

will IT touch this?

women in general live rent-free in our minds, not sure what your point is
Just their bodies that I want to fuck. I don't care about them as people.

women in general live rent-free in our minds, not sure what your point is
i agree why are so many incels in denial of this fact.

Just their bodies that I want to fuck. I don't care about them as people.
keep telling yourself this buddy

i agree why are so many incels in denial of this fact.
because we have been hurt and we are vulnerable, it's a natural defense mechanism to prop up our egos

it takes great masculine strength to admit to this

I'd always prefer a leftist gf over a boring trad gf :smonk:

I'd always prefer a leftist gf over a boring trad gf :smonk:
I mean, I only want token aspects of traditionalism like "we should probably learn to keep a garden and boil our own stew" but it's not like I want to go back to dark ages and ban my wife from reading or playing vidya, I want someone I can engage with mentally who understands significant aspects of me, not a sex slave

I mean fuck even if I had a sex slave I'd prob want to teach her to read and emancipate her to see if she really loved me or was just playing along.

Unironically even us incels deserve better than inceltear BPD foids who hate men solely because they can't get Chad.

You want someone that hates your guts :feelswhat:

Unironically even us incels deserve better than inceltear BPD foids who hate men solely because they can't get Chad.
I wouldn't characterize them that way, I don't think they had chad men for example, nor sub-chad brads who betabux and orbit them so long as they are content with SIMPering and being cucked on the regular with n orespect.

I mean, I only want token aspects of traditionalism like "we should probably learn to keep a garden and boil our own stew" but it's not like I want to go back to dark ages and ban my wife from reading or playing vidya, I want someone I can engage with mentally who understands significant aspects of me, not a sex slave

I mean fuck even if I had a sex slave I'd prob want to teach her to read and emancipate her to see if she really loved me or was just playing along.
Same. trad means for me loyality and getting alog most of all. I wouldnt join the amish or christlarp for this

You want someone that hates your guts :feelswhat:
it's hot, tbh a girl who doesn't at first feel disgust and partially my guts prob doesn't have good instincts, at first glance I'm a mess and my virtues are subtle
SitOnMeLeashDisdainSpit

I'd prob respect her more if her initial interest was in bullying/humiliating/improving me and affection for me only grew later over time as we interacted and she overcame her initial instincts that caused her to react negatively

a girl who didn't do that would seem too good to be true, I'd probably be suspicious

that gradual fondness would mean more to me, and also be more believable than the idea she'd be head-over-heels for me at first sight in a shallow fashion like I was some chad

like I'm sure the chad lifetyle where girls are smitten with you in an utterly subservient way is a very fascinating lived experience, but the concept is so alien to me I can't decently immerse myself in fantasies of that nature - it has become progressively harder to do that the more blackpilled I've gotten and the more I've grown to accept the mass disdain that girls have for me

IMO if you can still have a decent fap to that idea, you're still heavily under bluepill influence to actually believe a girl would just moe-style love you like that...
It's far more fathomable to think we'd be playthings of aggressive confident girls who take advantage of our low status to engage in sadism.
I could only hope that further feelings might develope over time between us after I played that role for her.

IT is lifefuel for me. That's the only place where I get female attention. :feelscry:
Fuck fefail attention, they're all parasites on this planet. Pathetic meme gender who only has power because cucked simps and white knights,

i want a trad catholic latina to notice me.

Clara5731 said:
I never said I wasn't obsessed with IT.
They're a recurring interest which I remember about 5-10% of the time I hang out here.
Not sure I'd rank that as obsession (there's a lot of other stuff I spend WAY more time thinking about which would be better candidates to call obsession)
but IDGAF if you want to set a low requirement for diagnosing obsession tbh

Regardless - let's say I personally am obsessed with IT - that would not by extension make this a characteristic you should assume is present in other members.
Let's say something like 10% of our userbase is "obssed" with IT (maybe oldfags) wherewas 60% of our userbase (newfags) haven't even heard of IT
How would it make sense to characterize ALL of us as being obsessed, in that case?

Basically - don't blame the poor zoomers who don't even know about you just because a millenial loser like me gives you guys a biweekly shoutout.

anyway Clara do you want to be my friend? please make an account on here saying you are a guy and PM me and we might find we enjoy similar vidya
I will try to avoid sex jokes if you convey a lack of comfort with that as I am a true gentleman

They saw we're obsessed with them yet they obsessively browse this forum looking to screenshot and post.
Well I don't think we're the only community they monitor but I'm guessing out of all of them we rank #1 as a content source.
it seems like their whole purpose is to parody us, whereas parodying them is like our tertiary purpose, so by the very design of the communities, I think it's obvious who orbits the other
IE if IT shut down, we would continue. If incels ceased to exist, they would have nothing to talk about.

IT is lifefuel for me. That's the only place where I get female attention. :feelscry:
not me, sometimes I get replies from women loli-illustrators who I praise :chad: