Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Me and my gf will never be a power couple

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im noticing that all of my ex classmates are getting into relationships with girls who are equally as successful as them (college educated, nice job, mentally stable, good looking..)

All of them are going to become millionaires, have kids, retire in their 30s and then just live the rest of their life peacefully in their huge mansions doing whatever the fuck they want

Meanwhile its over for me, at best I can expect to marry some post wall poor uneducated single mother (if that) and then rent some section 8 apartment until I die, but more likely Ill die alone

I used to have potential but due to not having a gf in high school I let my anxiety fuck me up

Im too scared to apply for jobs because I feel like who would want to hire me so I have no experience

I have no motivation to continue with my education either and thats the only way I can cope and delay getting a job

In fact I expect Ill probably get kicked out of my program this year because Im doing the bare minimum because I just cant, I just contantly think about not having a gf and being a virgin and nothing else, from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep its all I think about

It must be some variation of schizophrenia at this point tbh, I cant get it out of my head

My dream of having an ambitious gf whos complements me and us being a power couple will forever be just a dream

Fml tbh

Im noticing that all of my ex classmates are getting into relationships with girls who are equally as successful as them (college educated, nice job, mentally stable, good looking..)

All of them are going to become millionaires, have kids, retire in their 30s and then just live the rest of their life peacefully in their huge mansions doing whatever the fuck they want

Meanwhile its over for me, at best I can expect to marry some post wall poor uneducated single mother (if that) and then rent some section 8 apartment until I die, but more likely Ill die alone

I used to have potential but due to not having a gf in high school I let my anxiety fuck me up

Im too scared to apply for jobs because I feel like who would want to hire me so I have no experience

I have no motivation to continue with my education either and thats the only way I can cope and delay getting a job

In fact I expect Ill probably get kicked out of my program this year because Im doing the bare minimum because I just cant, I just contantly think about not having a gf and being a virgin and nothing else, from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep its all I think about

It must be some variation of schizophrenia at this point tbh, I cant get it out of my head

My dream of having an ambitious gf whos complements me and us being a power couple will forever be just a dream

Fml tbh
When the dream of being able to successfully attain a relationship with a progressive power couple gf came out of reach (similar to how the American Dream became out of reach for many) the dream of progressiveness died in a way too.
Maybe a lot more guys would have a more liberal and relaxed view of the world if such relationships were as easy to get as they used to be.

in all honesty Americans need to fucking stop adding "power" before every other word,"power-walking", "power-reading".
Man, curb your damn semantics.

Yeah i relate to this part a lot. I was somehow self-motivated up until late high school/early college and i just burned out after accumulating enough rejections and seeing everyone around me succeed romantically.

What's the point in busting my ass for a career when i cant even get a damn girlfriend, let alone a loyal wife and family, which is what motivates most normies? I can moneymaxx for copes but it just doesnt seem worth it.

The only reason i have a job now is because my dad forced me, and i didnt have to interview for it thanks to covid. So they actually hired me on merit instead of how extroverted/neurotypical i am.

rent some section 8 apartment until I die, but more likely Ill die alone
Welcome to capitalism.

Your fear isn't misplaced. I've been applying to various jobs but haven't had any success.

Welcome to capitalism.

Your fear isn't misplaced. I've been applying to various jobs but haven't had any success.
I've heard volunteering is a good in. Fucked up that you have to give up your labour for free, but if often leads to a job offer.

I have heard that ugly people are not selected for jobs easily. So yeah betabuxx is also not an option i guess

I have heard that ugly people are not selected for jobs easily. So yeah betabuxx is also not an option i guess
If you are American and reasonably fit, US armed forces are your best bet IMO. The US "defence" budget is around $750bn a year and is a glorified form of welfare. They apparently pay for a lot of things and you get a steady, albeit low, income.

Why are you even here if you still have hope for a gf. This thought never crossed my mind because I have no hope in that anymore.

If you are American and reasonably fit, US armed forces are your best bet IMO. The US "defence" budget is around $750bn a year and is a glorified form of welfare. They apparently pay for a lot of things and you get a steady, albeit low, income.
I am not really fit. I am just Five' Seven and Sixty Kilos. Also I am Indian

I've heard volunteering is a good in. Fucked up that you have to give up your labour for free, but if often leads to a job offer.
Several people have suggested that I do this. Slavery was never abolished.

Fml tbh
Brutal as fuck man I feel you

It's impressive how aware you are about the way you feel deep down and why, btw

Im noticing that all of my ex classmates are getting into relationships with girls who are equally as successful as them
Looking up classmates online or anyone else you knew as a kid is pure, unfiltered suifuel. I avoid it at all costs.
The only option for us subhumans is a betabuxx situation such as you described but even that isnt real ascension. Besides its no way to live anyway
I have heard that ugly people are not selected for jobs easily.
Lookism is everywhere in the job market. Anytime you have to do a face to face interview for a job, which is all the fucking time, you are gonna be at the mercy of the judgmental asshole interviewing you. And theyll probably toss out your resume however good it might be and give you some lip service about how you wont “gel” with their culture. Meanwhile the interviewer just hates you because you are subhuman and will hire some under qualified foid in your place

in all honesty Americans need to fucking stop adding "power" before every other word,"power-walking", "power-reading".
Dudebro, thems sure some strong power-semantics you got there!

Highschool is 9/10 times gonna tell you how the rest of your life will be.

Lol, wtf are you smoking ?
Do you really think a college degree makes you a millionaire, JFL

Americans have power scooters for their fat asses so maybe they just like the word power?