Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A couple was in front of me while I was eating

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I cant even enjoy some chink food anymore, I just wanted to reward myself today for my hardwork just to get it ruined by some fucking couple and I was tried my hardest to not get up and absolutely beat the living fuck out of the boyfriend with a fucking elbow to his temple and just fucking break his skull in front of his gf and it worked.

Do not eat in public spaces theory.

I hate eating in public and I hate when people see me eat because I know I look like a fucking ogre.

That’s why you only go to the drive thru like me.

No exceptions!

That’s why you only go to the drive thru like me.

No exceptions!
I was about to 12-16 elbow that asshole like Jon Jones, unfortunately there are no drive thrus at this resturant

You should've thrown a Molotov at them

I was about to 12-16 elbow that asshole like Jon Jones, unfortunately there are no drive thrus at this resturant
Do they offer curb side pickup?

Do they offer curb side pickup?
I dont think so, i went in person because I can put as much food in my bowl as I please and I have a gift card but even if it did the food would be limited

I was at american deli vegetable rice and lemon peper wings wet shit so so good wasnt crouded felt so calm no one was around it stresses me out when normies are around me

I hate eating in public and I hate when people see me eat because I know I look like a fucking ogre.
Exactly. I don't understand why Sub-Five men eat in public it's absolutely backwards, especially if you know all about the black pill and female behavior. Just get a takeout, eat at home while you rot, and realize that your looksmatch is having a good time in public with her date and friends.

Exactly. I don't understand why Sub-Five men eat in public it's absolutely backwards, especially if you know all about the black pill and female behavior. Just get a takeout, eat at home while you rot, and realize that your looksmatch is having a good time in public with her date and friends.
I went in because then I get unlimited food with no additional cost so thats why I went publically and there food is fucking good af

lmao good job op lmao

Don't go eat out in public, I don't, because I witness normiefags having fun and laughing while I suffer in loneliness

I went in because then I get unlimited food with no additional cost so thats why I went publically and there food is fucking good af
Fair enough, but you have just waited until it was dark or taken it home like I suggested.

Don't go eat out in public, I don't, because I witness normiefags having fun and laughing while I suffer in loneliness
I only do at this resturant because the food here is fucking good af and plus its unlimited food with no additional costs

I cant even enjoy some chink food anymore, I just wanted to reward myself today for my hardwork just to get it ruined by some fucking couple and I was tried my hardest to not get up and absolutely beat the living fuck out of the boyfriend with a fucking elbow to his temple and just fucking break his skull in front of his gf and it worked.
Should've pulled this on him.

View: https://youtu.be/PU6CvPRl2Hw?si=6CCQa8RLRs2sT32j

I can’t stand sitting even near them. I have to immediately get up and leave. Sometimes they notice that I’m pissed off as I walk past them but idgaf I hate them

I can’t stand sitting even near them. I have to immediately get up and leave. Sometimes they notice that I’m pissed off as I walk past them but idgaf I hate them
Man you got the discipline to not beat the shit out of them while on roids, if I was on roids I would be in prison for beating a couple

Why don't people here just get takeout carry out, the fuck, I always see restaurant posts like this, don't even try, I just grab my bag and get out of there as fast as possible

Why don't people here just get takeout carry out, the fuck, I always see restaurant posts like this, don't even try, I just grab my bag and get out of there as fast as possible
The place I ate at limits your food on takeout

Lets focus on what if I finish them, that worry will only hinder me :feelsdevil:
Have you done amateur fights before or will this be your first pro fight. Do you know where you will sign up. And what weight class

I'm convinced many normies do this deliberately to torture us subhumans. :feelsbadman:

Have you done amateur fights before or will this be your first pro fight. Do you know where you will sign up. And what weight class
I am trying to get my first amateur fight this year or next year, I am trying to bulk up to welterweight and my coach has to sign me up

And oh boy I wished I can go pro

Meanwhile I will do jiu jitsu tournaments and muay thai fights

Last edited:
bulk up to welterweight
You said you were 163 now so you need to gain like 30 pounds (because ww is walk around ~190 weigh in at 170 then rehydrate) damn that's gonna take a long time to get used to

I remember visiting a restaurant to buy chicken wings and as sat in the back of the restaurant, a teen couple was cuddling In front of me while I was trying to enjoy my food. It was very insulting

You said you were 163 now so you need to gain like 30 pounds (because ww is walk around ~190 weigh in at 170 then rehydrate) damn that's gonna take a long time to get used to
I have more than enough time to make 190

Plus I have weight cutting experience from cutting 10+ lbs in a day from wrestling and oh boy it sucked terribly

I remember visiting a restaurant to buy chicken wings and as sat in the back of the restaurant, a teen couple was cuddling In front of me while I was trying to enjoy my food. It was very insulting
I wished picking fights was legal

Should’ve ER them with some orange juice

That's why I do everything alone even it's eating because that's how much people are fucking annoying and unbearable to be around.

I wished picking fights was legal
Same because some of these normies be having it coming but too bad the law protect these bastards and we can't do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back