Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Me in public

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Screenshot 20230306 004547 YouTube

Elab on your experience

Me in 3 years after I become a wizard

this was me the first time trying acid and going out to eat at a cafe.

I didn't even eat more thsn 5-6 bites, I just stared at the art that was hung up on the ceiling :feelskek:

It's a long story.

You did you did in previous topics and that retard drawn on that pic.
I am further on the path to enlightenment than anyone else on this site. You're obviously not interested in learning. Get the fuck out of here with your abrahamic bullshit.

I am further on the path to enlightenment than anyone else on this site. You're obviously not interested in learning. Get the fuck out of here with your abrahamic bullshit.
That "bs" is universal law of everything good and that is the image of God unlike your edge so called rebellious crush, boy. He telling me to gtfo :feelsgah: :feelskek:

Cast magic spells on me tbh
I'm willing to cast a spell on you. It would be valuable practice. I can't do it for free. I'd hook you up, but I'm broke as hell, the spells use my energy, and the quickest ritual I can do for you takes over 2 hours. I can perform a simple ritual for you at a discount. I perform my rituals under the full moon, so the ritual would be performed next month. What spell do you want cast on you?

Last edited: