Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mean things ITcels say about me

They clearly have never tried Fesikh.

There's a femoid defending you in the comments, mogs me

Smartest IT tranny
 Reddit

They thought vagina when you said fesikh, it was a misunderstanding

Ift they keep trash talking us why don't we do it back. Quick start posting IT users and their profile on this forum.

Guess what? We all have problems. I have severe anxiety and depression and I still got a job and friends. They deserve no empathy.

Yes, this is exactly how someone with severy anxiety and depression talks.

Never forget, 100% of rapes are committed by sexhavers.
IT would understand that if they spent more time reading studies on human sexuality and less time screencapping the rantings of depressed virgins.

Bunch of wackos, surely high inhib virgins raoe and abuse women left and right.

Can we stop talking about IT?

Meanwhile, IT is full of literal pedophiles.

We can't be evil rapists while being basement dwellers on never go outside and never get sex. That's contradictory.

You have to make a choice, IT. :feelsEhh:

Guess what? We all have problems. I have severe anxiety and depression and I still got a job and friends. They deserve no empathy.

Yes, this is exactly how someone with severy anxiety and depression talks.
They are neurotypical robots and would be please to shoot them into their evil brains until they are no more:shock:

We can't be evil rapists while being basement dwellers on never go outside and never get sex. That's contradictory.

You have to make a choice, IT. :feelsEhh:
IT is like a dumb Latina that can never do things right so they get emotional. Meanwhile I shoot them all to death!(in videogame) it will feel good!!!!!