Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Media] [LDAR] [RageFuel] Firefighters record their own death

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

occored in south America

Dying while wageslaving sucks.

Very sad. R.I.P.

Firefighters should be among the best paying jobs in the world but it isn’t..another reason to hate this society.

Very sad. R.I.P.

Firefighters should be among the best paying jobs in the world but it isn’t..another reason to hate this society.

"Don't you know? It's women who deserve the best-paying jobs for suffering under patriarchy, not sexist male firefighters who get burnt to death to protect society. How can you be so misogynistic?" :y'all::y'all::y'all:

"Don't you know? It's women who deserve the best-paying jobs for suffering under patriarchy, not sexist male firefighters who get burnt to death to protect society. How can you be so misogynistic?" :y'all::y'all::y'all:
“Oh yes of course. That was just my inner toxic masculinity talking. I’ll be a good boy from now on. :y'all:

Unfortunately.

holy shit here is an example how fast the fire goes.

Somehow they're heroes but what they try to save is not worth it