Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Media photoshoped pictures of Martin Shkreli to make him uglier so the public would hate him.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
shkreli.jpg

Here is the photo that the media is using, besides the obvious teeth in his eyes, notice how he has pimples and acne scars in this photo on his forehead and cheeks.
Now notice how in the real photo he has no acne or acne scars.
shkreli_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkX3onuOCNa0uuigJZQxtEDW7w4CdI0WUNdtBqWFMm-c.jpg

Why would they put pimples on him? To make the public hate him more, people dispose ugly men, so they are trying to turn a normies looking guy into an ugly looking guy.

nothing new here, normies will always attribute everything to looks. If you're ugly its over

Besides all the hate he gets from the media, Martin is actually a really chill dude who really knowledgeable on finance and trading.

i think shrkeli is pretty cool guy, he just focuses on making money and the normies get triggered at him when he upsets their moral compass.

even tho good and evil is purely subjective

the first image looks faked

I want to kill them. Killing the Jews first then then the beta cucks then the women then the chads then the normies.

Beta cucks are just pitiful so I'd kill femoids first then teenage bully chads then physicists then mathematicians

They even photoshopped him pimples... fucking really? Acne is not fun and I had it severe.. Fuck them fucking AAAAAARGGHHHH

the first image looks faked
Looks very real to me.. I mean teeth on his eyes, too realistic.. I had 5 mins to think if it was real or not and I decided to go for real

People who deny the importance of looks are fucking braindead

Looks very real to me.. I mean teeth on his eyes, too realistic.. I had 5 mins to think if it was real or not and I decided to go for real
his eyes look like snake skin

Who contols the (((media)))?