Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [MEGATHREAD, since I got a warning] Tracking violence worldwide. Thread updated every hour. COMMENTS ALLOWED.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

DISCLAIMER: underneath every embedded Tweet, I'll leave my opinion whenever it's appropriate.

Tagging interested individuals (PM me if you want to be in the list):

@Osman279

27/06/2023 - TRACKED ATTACKS

Author's opinion:
We are only talking about, approximately, 3 ISIL (Daesh) fighters in the same area... while the Iraqi ministry has sent a whole militia and air support! No, dear viewers, coping is not allowed. Yet, as we can see in the previously seen video, Iraqi forces are seemingly struggling to defeat the #IS detachment unit. If Daesh really did a comeback with dozens (even hundreds) of fighters, I wonder how would the Iraqi forces perform. It's outrageous and humiliating to the Iraqis who've had put faith on their own government!

Last edited:
OLD VIDEO - SIEGE OF MARAWI, 2017
A Filipino OV-10 Bronco divebombs, targeting IS (Daesh) fighters somewhere in Marawi city.

27/06/2023 - TRACKED ATTACKS and OCCURRENCES

#1 - (Damascus, Syria) An explosive device targeted the vehicle of a leader in the Assad regime Fourth Division, in the town of Jdaydet Artooz in southern Damascus countryside, killing him.

FzobAmEXwAgbVsF
FzobAl-WIAMtWf5

#2 - (Dara'a, Southern Syria) Gunmen (suspected Daesh cell) raided the house of an Assad regime military security member (who is also a drug dealer) in the town of Marabah in Daraa, killing him.

#3 - (Homs/Deir Ezzor, Central Syria) A number of IRGC backed "Sayyida Zainab" Shia militiamen have bailed from their positions after they were told that they will be transferred from al-Mayadeen in Deir Ezzor to the desert of Palmyra (Tadmur) in Homs, also known to them as the "Bermuda Triangle".

01/july/2023 - TRACKED ATTACKS and OCCURRENCES

The Shiite militias (Hashd al-Shaabi), supported by the Coalition warplanes, launch a large military operation in Salahuddin.

Another PR stunt from the Shia al-Sudani cabinet.
@Osman279

Fz8Z6V5WAAAZrZ-
Fz8Z6tpWIAE47Kw
Fz8Z7GkWcAIJNSr

Last edited:
30/06/2023 - TRACKED ATTACKS and OCCURRENCES

An attack with machine guns targeted a member of the SDF/PKK militia near the town of Al-Hol, east of Hasakah (Syria), which led to his death immediately.

Wow sands and spics dying

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back