Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Meme] What happened Muslimcel brothers?! We were doing so good! WHY!?

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STRICT SHARIA ISN'T BEING APPLIED. DO THE RIGHT THING AND SAVE ISLAM TODAY. ALLAHU AKBAR. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHA its so funny how liberals the ones who are in favor of islam are literally destroying its values HAHAHAAH THE IRONY

At least right wingers don't mask their intentions with "transsexual gay muslims"

AHAHAHAHA its so funny how liberals the ones who are in favor of islam are literally destroying its values HAHAHAAH THE IRONY
Liberals actually hate Islam or any other religion. It's just that they hate Christians more.

It's over for the Muslim ummah, I'm waiting for imam el mehdi to reincarnate and bring authoritive justice

where is jihadi john when u need him

It's over for the Muslim ummah, I'm waiting for imam el mehdi to reincarnate and bring authoritive justice
No! We MUST stand our ground! ALLAHU AKBAR! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

(((Liberal Islam)))
So, what part of Stormfront is your favorite?

I also disagree w/ Liberal Islam, but I have my suspicions you are a SFcel...

Last edited:

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STRICT SHARIA ISN'T BEING APPLIED. DO THE RIGHT THING AND SAVE ISLAM TODAY. ALLAHU AKBAR. INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

Trans people can't be Muslim, what in the world? Haram haram haram.

Trans people can't be Muslim, what in the world? Haram haram haram.
THERE ARE NO RELIGIOUS OR MORAL TRANNIES THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOT ONE TRANNY IS A GOOD PERSON EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH TURNS TO POISON LGBT HOLOCAUST NOW!

THERE ARE NO RELIGIOUS OR MORAL TRANNIES THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOT ONE TRANNY IS A GOOD PERSON EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH TURNS TO POISON LGBT HOLOCAUST NOW!
I just don't know what's going on with our Ummah. It's bleeding into SJW politics when they shouldn't mix at all. I'm honestly repulsed.

Jeez they're just a little mentally ill. They are moralfags like most people.

Jeez they're just a little mentally ill. They are moralfags like most people.
They also "just a little" damned to the worst parts of hell for eternity. Go back to r/Cuckold.
[automerge]1526233333[/automerge]

I just don't know what's going on with our Ummah. It's bleeding into SJW politics when they shouldn't mix at all. I'm honestly repulsed.
THIS. JUST THIS.

That's intentional. Islam is only useful for the left as a means to disrupt and displace white Christian societies. Once it's in the West long enough, it's going to end up being subverted just like Christianity has.

That's intentional. Islam is only useful for the left as a means to disrupt and displace white Christian societies. Once it's in the West long enough, it's going to end up being subverted just like Christianity has.
Another Stormfrontcel! Perfect! Please, get off here, as Incelistan does not cater to those who divide it.

They also "just a little" damned to the worst parts of hell for eternity. Go back to r/Cuckold.
[automerge]1526233333[/automerge]

THIS. JUST THIS.
No they aren't. They'll rot in the ground like everyone else

lgbt is normal but incels are anormal

For normies,cucks,feminazis and media

giphy.gif

I'm a cuck for not being engulfed in mythological and fantastical tales as if it were reality? K.
You're a cuck for defending Trannies.

You're a cuck for defending Trannies.
But I didn't? I said they're a little mentally ill. That's considered defending them? Where I live I would be arrested for hate speech for saying that irl.

But I didn't? I said they're a little mentally ill. That's considered defending them? Where I live I would be arrested for hate speech for saying that irl.
You only called them mentally ill. That's defending them since if it's not fiery condemnation upon the devil, it's support.

So because of a few False Flags, now all Muslimcels are responsible?
[automerge]1526234749[/automerge]
Devil ain't real
It's called femoids, cucks and lgbt. THAT's the devil on Earth.

You only called them mentally ill. That's defending them since if it's not fiery condemnation upon the devil, it's support.
I think the better word than "mentally ill" is biological anomalies. It really is what they are, not even being rude.

I think the better word than "mentally ill" is biological anomalies. It really is what they are, not even being rude.
That's pretty good, but the better word would be "demons from hell who came to Earth to spead degeneracy."

Can't wait til liberals rewrite history so that gay mahammad is a reality.

kafur's staining the holy word of mahammand (May Allah be pleased with him)

you gotta be fucking kiddin me. One of the comments:

"They're fine with trans people, but not gay people. It probably depends on where you are, like with any religion, but in Iran being gay is illegal, while changing your pronouns is not. It's perfectly legal to be trans as long as you're straight as your chosen gender (MtF liking men, FtM liking women). The state there will help you pay for costs related to transition, but they do it largely to keep the numbers of gay people down."

Iran is not nearly as hard-core as I thought. I can already see them having a trans-Mullah in the future. Bomb Iran!

you gotta be fucking kiddin me. One of the comments:

Iran is not nearly as hard-core as I thought. I can already see them having a trans-Mullah in the future. Bomb Iran!
Nah, let's try to improve the situation first, then let's use the bombs if that doesn't work!