Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Meme

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200310 2230572

I guess I'm autistic.

just let the autism flow through your fingers theory
Tenor 250

Not everyone here has autism though

Nice meme bro

Not all of us are autistic, but I am.

I don‘t get it.

Autism is a condition primarily caused by a mental condition, insomuch that your mental state cannot perform in a neurotypical manner even if given sufficient social exposure. This is why Chad can still have autism.

Your average incel is mostly just socially inept, likely due to a significant lack of social attention and exposure at a young age due to their looks. If you're ugly and undesirable, your choices for socialization are either other undesirables or absolutely nobody at all.

Incels cannot make up for their looks with personality(as if it mattered in the first place lol), that's just a stupid meme made up so cucks can feel better about their sub-humanity and lack of NT friends who actually like them or exist.

It never even fucking began pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Bullshit, I'm not autistic.

Autism is a condition primarily caused by a mental condition, insomuch that your mental state cannot perform in a neurotypical manner even if given sufficient social exposure. This is why Chad can still have autism.

Your average incel is mostly just socially inept, likely due to a significant lack of social attention and exposure at a young age due to their looks. If you're ugly and undesirable, your choices for socialization are either other undesirables or absolutely nobody at all.

Incels cannot make up for their looks with personality(as if it mattered in the first place lol), that's just a stupid meme made up so cucks can feel better about their sub-humanity and lack of NT friends who actually like them or exist.

It never even fucking began pewpew.
View attachment 215263
she is really cute im in love