Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are spending 200K and enduring physical torture to grow 3 inches

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-

Extreme pain, long recovery times and risk of severe infection to begin with,” warned Aunty_Fascist. “

A man in China faces being permanently disabled after a botched leg-lengthening procedure left him with severe infections in his limbs.

I'd do it if I had the money, it ain't fun being 5'4.

I wouldn't do that shit even if I was an actual midget. If you want to fuck yourself over for foids that bad, you could just rape (don't do it).

I wouldn't do that shit even if I was an actual midget.
Tbh. I’m 5’5 and I’d never do this even if I had the money for it. My plan is to wear 2 in lifts and fraud another 2 in and LARP as 5’9 which brings me to just 1 in shorter than average

not worth mutilating and possibly crippling myself for a sniff of rotten pussy

it's better to be in a wheelchair than stand on short legs

it's better to be in a wheelchair than stand on short legs
women would prefer a 6'4 man permanently bound to a wheelchair than a 5'6 marathan runner.

I thought you meant 3 inches in the dick lol

the russian LL surgery is such a meme.

Yeah but you'd only be 5'7 and that's assuming everything goes well.
Being 5'7 is a massive improvement over being 5'4. At 5'7 you're short, but not extremely unusually short. If you're in a room with 10 men, there will most likely be at least one your height or shorter. At 5'4 pretty much everyone will be taller than you.

Why would you do it at 5'3? Current medicine can't help you reaching 185cm anyway, 5'6 is still a turbomanlet and it's ovER just cope till the rope

Why would you do it at 5'3? Current medicine can't help you reaching 185cm anyway, 5'6 is still a turbomanlet and it's ovER just cope till the rope
Trees can grow to hundreds of feet tall by getting water poured on them.

Trees can grow to hundreds of feet tall by getting water poured on them.
Bones aren't like that and also it's impossible to keep proportions, spine can't be extended