Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Men are taught to respect foids but foids never get taught to respect men

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
And guess what this resulted in...

Foids being disrespectful and abusing men all over the fucking world and hating men just for being men while we are taught as kids to respect foids but foids are taught what to expect from men and to be cautious around them which turns them into foidist shits and hateful towards men and they wonder why we hate them back.

That's what the world, we living in.

disinformed from the start

disgusting world we live in bro

Because foids are free.

Men need foids more than foids need men-Chad.

Else is cope.

Because 80% of men aren't even seen as humans beings, and won't be part of the gene pool in the next 100 years, so it really doesn't matter how you treat them.

Exterminate soyciety for teaching this cucked shit. Even in Jewish culture they don’t teach women to respect men, but they do the other way around.

Exterminate soyciety for teaching this cucked shit. Even in Jewish culture they don’t teach women to respect men, but they do the other way around.
This is why we need a gender war

And guess what this resulted in...

Foids being disrespectful and abusing men all over the fucking world and hating men just for being men while we are taught as kids to respect foids but foids are taught what to expect from men and to be cautious around them which turns them into foidist shits and hateful towards men and they wonder why we hate them back.

Historically it wasn't this bad, but as the Feminist ideology has captured the means of cultural production all perspectives on men and boys are ALWAYS negative. You can simply look at older media and notice that respect was a two way street, once the Feminists came in and said "teach men to respect toilets" we stopped teaching it to girls.

This is why we need a gender war

Sounds like a horrible idea, every man (even the homosexual ones) will be Quislings and toilets have an extremely strong in-group bias.

Saw this at work.
They aren't even punished for this.

Foids aren't entitled to any respect or good will, I vividly rememberas a teenager I said to some older foid who I had an argument with over nothing in hindsight.

This quote was the killer blow "Be the bigger woman" I said whilst I pointed to her tits and she got super angry.

Because 80% of men aren't even seen as humans beings, and won't be part of the gene pool in the next 100 years, so it really doesn't matter how you treat them.

Yep the double standards are insane.