Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men are the inferior gender

The absolute state of masculinity anno 2023

Quote feminism liberated women from the natural dignity of their sex and turned them into fran

Not a single word of this soyddit post

I don't get why you're roasting him. This redditor is actually right for once. Modern society and Feminism have made most men obsolete. Women have everything men can provide plus their sexuality. This is why the only thing men of today can offer women is genes of superior genetic quality because their labor is now almost worthless.

Though I guess is cucked in a sense that he thinks that makes men inferior

title shocked me for a sec ngl

I don't get why you're roasting him. This redditor is actually right for once. Modern society and Feminism have made most men obsolete. Women have everything men can provide plus their sexuality. This is why the only thing men of today can offer women is genes of superior genetic quality because their labor is now almost worthless.

He’s more a reflection of current soyciety, not much point in blaming him personally you are right. Labor isn’t as worth because society doesn’t put weight on it for the past few decades but without it the system will eventually collapse, these buildings can only stand for so long without being fixed.

Men are better than women at almost everything.

Sure. Go fuck around with even the scrawniest of turbomanlet incels and see what happens in a real fight. Or just have a nuanced discussion with him on a complex topic that doesn't involve pop culture or Chad. :lul:

which one of you here is OP? :feelskek:

Inferior yet foids need our protection

this. I don't get why they are mocking him, he is right. men willingly made themselves obsolete and they have nobody to blame but themselves. All the natural advantages that men have are useless in the modern society. If the current trends continues, men will be even less useful, human race won't have any need for men. It will be foids + their sex toys + automations.
You think foids can build their own sex toys and machines? :lul: :lul: :lul:

If it wasn't for men they'd still be living in caves.

keep coping. past won't stop human race from abandoning men.
It's still men who do everything for them you retard. If men just disappeared they would go back to the stoneage in a few generations.

Men are better than women at almost everything.
I know that true but really at the end of the day strength, intelligence, and competency don't really matter. What determines whether an organism is superior or not is their reproductive success, and the average foid is far more likely to pass on their genes than the average man.
I would never say that I am superior to Jeremy Meeks just because I have a much higher IQ than that retard simply because he can get pussy and reproduce way easier than me.

bro is being called sexist for gassing up women, lmao

like the reddit post implied, men are only worth their labour. we have been automating labour for centuries, if the AGI is realised, then the century long quest will be completed and men will have no worth. At that point humanity has no need for humans.
Your idea that men are needed for maintaining civilization is also wrong. We have been trying to automate each aspect of men including the ability to maintain civilization. I am sure that this quest will succeed sooner or later.
This is literally science fiction jfl. All technology is invented, created and maintained by men, if they disappear then nothing will be left of human civilization. This "future without men" shit is just feminist propaganda designed to hide the fact that men still are and for the foreseeable future will be the backbone of society.

Not at all. Technology and job market changes, but it's still mostly men driving it forward. It's also mostly men who do blue collar jobs. Women will become obsolete before men.

This redditor realize that his perceived inferiority is a social construct created by gynocentric, simp, mysandrist society. In fact men are better than women at almost everything.

You think foids can build their own sex toys and machines? :lul: :lul: :lul:

If it wasn't for men they'd still be living in caves.
This does not give a man any value or status, whether sexual or social. In fact, current soyciety looks down on men for doing labor while venerating office monkeys who clack keys and type emails (for 3X the pay).

You have the boomer mentality that hard work is respected and rewarded. It’s not. I know plenty of men working far harder jobs than I do making far less money.

Queen Elizabeth GIF by Madman Films

Also, social respect is a completely dead concept. Nobody gives a fuck about your status, reputation, noble birth, or whatever shit you cope with to make up for your shit genes. You can’t move up the social ladder by getting a powerful, prestigious job like CEO or senator anymore.

Two things matter in this world.
>Money
>Genetics
One of those you can change, the other you can’t. Past a certain level of wealth, all that matters is genetics.

Sipping Mark Zuckerberg GIF

Mark Zuckerberg: Net Worth is billions

Ryan Hughes (left): Net Worth is ~$5mil
>Founder of Ghost Energy
>Gymcelled Brad

If you asked any woman, even gold digging whores, who they’d choose, they’ll pick Ryan 10 times out of 10. $5mil is plenty, and not even billions of dollars can make Zuck not a manlet.

Femdom videos addiction moment (aka reddit moment) jfl