Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men are the true romantic gender

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmaxx is my last hope.
★★★★★
Foids are perverse, sadistic and masochistic beings; the image conveyed by the media that they are eternal romantics is nothing but a vast masquerade. They are psychologically stimulated by aggression, domination and machiavellianism, which is why they often read books or consume films/series bringing together these vices.

Romanticism was born from the hand of the bluepilled man and more precisely from his pen because it is the poets who, through their works sought to satisfy their fantasies of pure and unconditional love.

I am tired of hearing that they are frail and innocent creatures that must be protected at all costs, they are equipped with a weapon which is deception. The allegory of the Garden of Eden takes on its full meaning, our predecessors had understood it a long time ago.

Romanticism is quite special.

The men that foids prefer are the opposite of romantic, romance is an illusion caused by chemicals

Love is a hobby for women

The men that foids prefer are the opposite of romantic, romance is an illusion caused by chemicals
Of course, this is the result of a chemical reaction in our brain to provoke an attachment and motivate the person to re-experience this feeling, because it's addictive like a drug, we suppress all the faults in a person to the point of idealizing them.

Of course, this is the result of a chemical reaction in our brain to provoke an attachment and motivate the person to re-experience this feeling, because it's addictive like a drug, we suppress all the faults in a person to the point of idealizing them.
Yes, nature is fascist by design

Yes, nature is fascist by design
Nature doesn't care about values , morals. It only ensures that the game is played according to its own established rules, and we are its pawns.

Women love opportunistically

Based thread. Romantic gestures, chivalry, self-sacrifice for women are all things men have done historically. The white knight term that we rightfully use to shame men who are chivalrous (which is a dead thing now and women blatantly take full advantage of these men) is evidence of this.

Women are passive and will always abuse men, given the chance. They will always try to take advantage of simping, which is a biological thing.

I never understood why pepole have always said that women are more romantic than men.
I wrote hundreds of love poems to foid classmates in high school. They never did anything for guys or me

Foids are perverse, sadistic and masochistic beings; the image conveyed by the media that they are eternal romantics is nothing but a vast masquerade. They are psychologically stimulated by aggression, domination and machiavellianism, which is why they often read books or consume films/series bringing together these vices.

Romanticism was born from the hand of the bluepilled man and more precisely from his pen because it is the poets who, through their works sought to satisfy their fantasies of pure and unconditional love.

I am tired of hearing that they are frail and innocent creatures that must be protected at all costs, they are equipped with a weapon which is deception. The allegory of the Garden of Eden takes on its full meaning, our predecessors had understood it a long time ago.
Keep coping.
Its a good thing that only happens to attractive men which neither of us are

Keep coping.
Its a good thing that only happens to attractive men which neither of us are
Attractive people simply follow social conventions or take part in commercial celebrations such as Valentine's Day, there's no real romance as described in works of literature for example, which is normal since it's the satisfaction of a single, idealistic man's desire.

Attractive people simply follow social conventions or take part in commercial celebrations such as Valentine's Day, there's no real romance as described in works of literature for example, which is normal since it's the satisfaction of a single, idealistic man's desire.
Yet they still get to enjoy it.
Point is it matters not, this cope that we are exposing could just be a cope against ourselves too

Yet they still get to enjoy it.
Point is it matters not, this cope that we are exposing could just be a cope against ourselves too

I'm simply deconstructing the preconceived notion that women are romantic and dreamy. That's not a cope. Most of them take part in frivolous and futile activities.

Many men claimed to have fallen in love at first sight and they are more likely to say “I love you” first in a relationship, and they report feeling happier than women when hearing those words for the first time

Precisely. The bible says there's no greater love than giving one's life for other people.

We see men doing it for the sake of women A LOT, we see women doing it for the sake of their children sometimes, but we very rarely see a woman doing it for the sake of her male partner.

Instead of women giving their lives to protect men from danger or something of the kind, what we see instead is women flocking to psychopathic criminal men who will eventually kill such women.

So, instead of a honorable, beautiful sacrifice out of true love, we get some dumb hybristophilic bitch killing herself, probably without even being aware of it, because showering men who torture and murder innocent people with sex and affection gives women the tingles and they don't seem to experience any guilt or shame about following such tingles.

Male Idea of Romance : A man and a woman endure a lot of pain and overcome their struggles by loving and supporting each other during their worst time.

Female Idea of Romance : A 6'6 Rich Vampire Billionaire with 10 inch horse dick gives a fat becky an animalistic pounding.

There's far more men who enjoyed Romeo and Juliet than women.

Whenever a foid takes up a pen and start writing she always, without fault established the main character from her own perspective, foids love to take the great works of men and put themselves in it, a woman is incapable of novelty or creativity, while bluepilled love as marketed successfully is never ending novelty "til their dying days".

Woman can't feel love. But can feel a fucking and intense attraction for chad.

True

romance is just males projecting their own virtues and feelings onto a foid, and pretending that she symbolizes something greater than herself

in truth, all foids are the same, and they have no virtues or intelligence, just hyergamous foid nature

not into "romance" since it only truly exists for chads
id rather just fuck women and throw them away when i get bored but youd have to be chad to do that or youre seen a bad person

Foids cant feel love for anyone , its nature

not into "romance" since it only truly exists for chads
id rather just fuck women and throw them away when i get bored like how they throw away sub5 men when they get bored without a second thought but youd have to be chad to do that or youre seen a bad person
women are never seen as bad for any reason
they all have halo effect