Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men are Useless (FDS)

Imagine her saying it about the so called oppressed minorities, perma ban from reddit

even a fucking neet is more useful to soyciety and iqmog any foid with meme degree.
i really wish foids would make their own country already so we can see how even haiti mogs them in quality of life

‘We get to pick and choose’>We are oppressed’.

Just take away their rights.

Yea we are useless, because we cant Procreate and get the so much needed OXYTOCIN

Gatekept to sex and validation so to speak

And its not because of muH cOnfIdEnCe ..

Deprive a Man of Validation and A HUMAN NEED , and this is the Result .

Last edited:
I don't know how to put my finger on it.
Of course she doesn't. She would be able to if she had a higher IQ and more self-awareness though.

They make up an astonishing % of deadbeats, leeching off their mothers, criminals, addicts, abusers, glued to the computer while their gf or wife works, etc.
Deadbeats, abusers, glued to the computer while their gf or wife works = Chad.
Leeching off their mothers, criminals, addicts = men who have been disenfranchised by society. Also Meeks and most thugmaxxed Tyrones.
:feelsjuice:

They need to learn to treat women as equals
Based. I hope soycuck simps will finally do that because I'm sick of "men" putting foids on a pedestal.
They need to embrace their humanity
I already have. However, society still sees me as a human doing, not a human being.

Imagine building civilizations, society, computers, websites, hell even the internet, and then having the weaker gender of your species lecture you on how useless you are :feelshaha:

Imagine the backlash if a man said this about women.

She recognises the problem, but fails to recognise the cause: Herself and all other women.
As well as liberal doctrines (like the sexual revolution/needlessness of family structures) and technological progress of course.
Imagine building civilizations, society, computers, websites, hell even the internet, and then having the weaker gender of your species lecture you on how useless you are :feelshaha:
Imagine her saying it about the so called oppressed minorities, perma ban from reddit
Social darwinism is never the problem, you can say shit about short/disabled/ugly males all the time. There they want complete selection (or even outward cullings) against everyone with a low IQ, physical problems, not as much capability to achieve things as others, but if you say the same thing with a group-specific sign about women or minorities you are the worst Nazi of them all.

Last edited:
God, man is a pathetic race. Sometimes I just want to leave it all behind and gorillamaxx :feelsokman:

God, man is a pathetic race. Sometimes I just want to leave it all behind and gorillamaxx :feelsokman:

To the OP... good, I hope they find us to be increasingly useless as time goes on. That's the entire fucking point. Perhaps there won't be a violent revolution initially, as the most popular approach for incels has always been silent protest in the form of noncompliance, but we're still going to starve these cunts and their precious "patriarchal" (JFL!!!) soyciety out whether they like it or not.

And if they decide to send their simps after us to kill us off so that we are no longer around as a net liability to soyciety, then we'll finally have the justification needed to do what's needed to be done for a long time, and the motivation to do it en masse. Bring it on, cunts and soys.

Remember, these holes are delusional enough to believe that they have the numbers, when in reality most males are incel. Take all the old Boomers out and it's the truth. The majority of males of fighting age are fucking incel!

Last edited:
HOW DARE THEY NEET AND LEECH OFF THEIR MOTHER! :foidSoy:

Maybe if I wasn't fucking laughed at, given equal and fair treatment by others then I wouldn't be rotting to my PC 24/7, you stupid fucking dumb nigger mutt whore? :D

Lol this the whole society relies on men

Not reading a single word of this femschizo shit. Femoid strategy is a sub full of LARPing landwhales that got rejected by Chad. I'll parasitemaxx until I die and I advise everyone to do the same thing. There are no benefits for low value men in contributing to this soyciety.

Not reading a single word of this femschizo shit. Femoid strategy is a sub full of LARPing landwhales that got rejected by Chad. I'll parasitemaxx until I die and I advise everyone to do the same thing. There are no benefits for low value men in contributing to this soyciety.
Fuck you and get to work, nigger. Parasitemaxxing is only a viable option if you're a retard; you bettER do your best to repay your debt to society.

Honestly, though, do you not feel somewhat guilty? You may be inkwell but where's your masculinity?

Funny that women are only have rights because men gave and that can be easily removed if men were less cucked but Islam is growing a lot what happened in the Taliban can easily happen in the rest of the world :feelsLSD:

Fuck you and get to work, nigger. Parasitemaxxing is only a viable option if you're a retard; you bettER do your best to repay your debt to society.
What debt? Let the money printer go brr if society needs money. Fuck working.

Honestly, though, do you not feel somewhat guilty? You may be inkwell but where's your masculinity?
No. What masculinity?

Go fuck yourself you fakecel scum :feelskek:
I don't give a single flying fuck about the abstract "masculinity", I was bullied by normies and femoids all my life from the very childhood, I own this soyciety nothing. I'm a disabled degenerate and I regret nothing.

And which debt are you even talking about? What are you, a moralistic cuck? How about this soyciety repay us some debt in form of basic human respect and love instead? It won't, noone gives a fuck about us. I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious. Absolute retard if the second one.

Go fuck yourself you fakecel scum :feelskek:
I don't give a single flying fuck about the abstract "masculinity", I was bullied by normies and femoids all my life from the very childhood, I own this soyciety nothing. I'm a disabled degenerate and I regret nothing.

And which debt are you even talking about? What are you, a moralistic cuck? How about this soyciety repay us some debt in form of basic human respect and love instead? It won't, noone gives a fuck about us. I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious. Absolute retard if the second one.
I'm happy trying for now, that's all. Maybe just lashing out because I think the same way but I can't afford to fuck everything off:feelsbadman:

I wasn't bullied and my childhood was pretty good so I have that going for me, ig. Maybe that's why I'm not as angry at society as a whole. Idk man.

Maybe that's why I'm not as angry at society as a whole.
Honestly, good for you. It's great that you've had a good childhood, it means that at least as a child you were relatively happy before acknowledging the reality of this soyciety. It's good to have a stable mind, even as an incel. It helps you not going absolutely insane from all the loneliness and harassment. It's really important to take your mental health seriously. Otherwise it's rope or going ER.

holes are only semi functional in their comfy office cuck environments that men enable. jfl at her
>Niggers are growing less useful for society, so they are lashing out in odd ways. Thoughts? :feelsaww:
I'm sure old money billionaires feel giga guilty about their new yachts, 10 sluts and lamborghinis :feelskek: cuck boy
Dumb bitch moment
even a fucking neet is more useful to soyciety and iqmog any foid with meme degree.
i really wish foids would make their own country already so we can see how even haiti mogs them in quality of life

Men built the world they live in and do all the hard jobs so they don't have to but they hate us..............:fuk: clownworld

The very website they are posting this shit on was made by men jfl
This just goes to show how shallow, stupid and animalistic women are. They can't formulate a thought beside them being used as Chad's fuckmeat. Everything about them revolves around this, from the show's they watch to the music they listen to... Literally like animals in the wild who's highest goal in life is to shit out offspring
If it were women who were leading civilization we'd still be living in mud huts in the jungle

All men are trash but ethnic men are even bigger trash :society:

If a man made the same thread about foids being useless he would get banned from cuckit. Then dumb whores act like they're the ones who are oppressed.