Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men donating money to Twitch hoes is woman taking advantage of Men's biological programming to be providers

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
"Men donating to these women are not motivated by their sex drive, they are however driven by the male briffault's law instinct, the captain save a hoe instinct"

This is why I spend some time every now and then going into these whores stream and try to get people to stop supporting these women and you should to. Do whatever you can to drive down these hoes view count, make offensive names and follow so that they show up on screen, call the male viewers cuck, ANYTHING you can to destroy this cancerous betabux industry

When will

Become real?

for the most part I cannot stand those coping MGTOW retards but occasionally they do produce good content, and this is 100% accurate. Men need to feel like they are useful to women, it's a form of validation.

Merely seeing the word Twitch makes me want to genocide humanity.

fuck twitch i wish i could fap to these whores feet..

Twitch became a disgusting platform

Twitch apparently is cracking down on titty streamers to appease advertisers. Not sure how true this is as I rarely use it, but that's a bit of lifefuel.

I would rather spend money on goodies I want to have or at least buy actual sex from a pro. No cuck potential to be found in me.

never thought about it like that :feelsrope:

Cucks who watch and support them deserve to get stoned

I hate these Twitch thots. Wished cucks would stop watching and donating to them.

guys who support this should be burned alive

For $5k you could get Krystal Boyd for a night.
Why the fuck would they spend it on some streamer?

Fucking cucks man, I seriously want to fucking batter them all, and fucking grate their balls.
They need to get fucking gassed.

Some people are just born to be cucks like that, back in the day these losers would have made good slaves for us.