Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men in their 20s who refuse to have sex with foids ages 18-20 aren’t real men

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They’re cowardly pussies who don’t wanna do it because they’re afraid to be called a creep by feminazis

i don't really think they "refuse", adult girls on their prime are the most desirable type of foid, statistically confirmed to have the most sex and are active on social media

just because you saw some reddit cuck say something like that doesn't mean he's honest. more likely than not he has 0% chance of ever attracting a girl like that, the rest is sour grapes

I would have sex with 16 year olds if it was legal.

i don't really think they "refuse", adult girls on their prime are the most desirable type of foid, statistically confirmed to have the most sex and are active on social media

just because you saw some reddit cuck say something like that doesn't mean he's honest. more likely than not he has 0% chance of ever attracting a girl like that, the rest is sour grapes
They’re moralfagging
I would have sex with 16 year olds if it was legal.
The age of consent prolly will be 21 soon

The age of consent prolly will be 21 soon

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Age 16 is perfect age for fertility. I know inceltears is gonna post this but if you go back 2000 years ago, people were marrying 14 year old girls.

Why do you keep making threads about it?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Age 16 is perfect age for fertility. I know inceltears is gonna post this but if you go back 2000 years ago, people were marrying 14 year old girls.
Yep in Ancient Greece, 30 year old men married 14 year olds
Why do you keep making threads about it?
None of your business

This tbh

16-18 are the best ages

I don't think there are many bro. 18-20? That's legal everywhere. You'd have to have an abnormally subservient disposition to fold to societal pressures that extremely.

I don't think there are many bro. 18-20? That's legal everywhere. You'd have to have an abnormally subservient disposition to fold to societal pressures that extremely.
Trust me I always see cucks say the youngest they’ll date is 21

Trust me I always see cucks say the youngest they’ll date is 21
Because they are coping.

They know they can't get under 21s anyway so they say "but I don't like 20yos anyway!".

B-but, 18 yo gurlzz are children :feels:

Because they are coping.

They know they can't get under 21s anyway so they say "but I don't like 20yos anyway!".
A 18 year old is way hotter than women in their late 20s. Women in their late 20s are still hot but foids at age 18 are hotter. I think these cucks also virtue signal because they don’t wanna be called a pedophile by feminists
B-but, 18 yo gurlzz are children :feels:
18 year olds are adults both biologically and legally and anyone who disagrees is a brainwashed cuck

soon the aoc will be 40 for every male who doesnt pass the post puberty "personality exam"

and only chads will pass the personality exam

soon the aoc will be 40 for every male who doesnt pass the post puberty "personality exam"

and only chads will pass the personality exam
that already exists tbh, its just not written law

I’m 22 and at 21 I got all worried that being attracted to 18 year olds is “weird” because feminists said it’s weird. Now I realize attraction to 18 year olds is normal even if you’re 60

I’m 22 and at 21 I got all worried that being attracted to 18 year olds is “weird” because feminists said it’s weird. Now I realize attraction to 18 year olds is normal even if you’re 60
Imagine all the men out there who are still brainwashed

there is an invisible social code of rules that exists
for example: you cant make eye contact with female you dont know as an unattractive male, especially for more than 2 seconds

you probably wont be punished for it institutionally, but past that point the female will blacklist you

a couple weeks ago while walking to my classes a girl in yoga pants caught me looking at her

she gave me a total death glare look, it was like I just pushed 5 babies off a cliff

for example: you cant make eye contact with female you dont know as an unattractive male, especially for more than 2 seconds

you probably wont be punished for it institutionally, but past that point the female will blacklist you

a couple weeks ago while walking to my classes a girl in yoga pants caught me looking at her

she gave me a total death glare look, it was like I just pushed 5 babies off a cliff
agree 100%

Imagine all the men out there who are still brainwashed
So many men worrying and thinking of themselves as “weird” for being attracted to youth even though it’s normal to be attracted to youth

If you were Chad, she would've winked at ya and beckoned you over and given you her phone number.

Are there men who would actually do such a thing? What cucks

JFL at the title what stupid faggots would have a problem with fucking 18 year old seriously

JFL at the title what stupid faggots would have a problem with fucking 18 year old seriously
Exactly. Real men would totally fuck an 18 year old

You say it like if that shit matters to us at all.

@Mainländer @Joker

No true scotsman and a lame insult.
But whos talking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

why are u so based

They’re cowardly pussies who don’t wanna do it because they’re afraid to be called a creep by feminazis
Or, maybe it's because they don't want to catch an STD. We know how early on females become sluts. When they're in their 20s, they've already ridden a dozen of cocks.

Or, maybe it's because they don't want to catch an STD. We know how early on females become sluts. When they're in their 20s, they've already ridden a dozen of cocks.
yeah but many men don't care about getting STDs

Many guys say that the youngest they can bang is 21 but that's only because socially the AOC already is 21