Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "Men know nothing about women"

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
You've probably heard that women are complicated and we men don't understand them, we've always been told that, but the reality is that women are NOT complicated, they simply have no personality at all, they are incomplete and broken beings, their emotions don't work well, they don't even understand themselves. While men are sentimental beings with empathy, and we understand our own feelings, women are extremely unstable, you could not even say they are people. They are NOT complicated, they are just fucked up in the head.

their emotions are projections of their biology towards your genetics

Women don’t want to engage properly. They pick the winners and losers. Fuck them all. Kill them all.

Woman are empty holes

Women are not complicated, it's just sub8 men who are delusional and cucked as fuck. I think if every man saw how women treat chad vs how they treat him he'd be more open and willing to see through this veil of female's studied sophistication.

Women are not complicated, it's just sub8 men who are delusional and cucked as fuck. I think if every man saw how women treat chad vs how they treat him he'd be more open and willing to see through this veil of female's studied sophistication.

They are incomplete and broken beings, their emotions don't work well.
Yep. Plus, it's kind of hard to understand something when it's parts are breaking, the page isn't responding, and you don't know where the music is coming from with several tabs open.

They are the ones who make it difficult. They never take any accountability for their actions and always like to claim that men don't understand them. It is so irritating. Foids give guys the silent treatment and purposely tear down male's masculinity. They will say one thing and do another and think that their periods are an excuse to treat everyone else like shit.

woman are hypocrits and became shit

the only reason we value them so high is our biological imperative

one of the reasons I think women hate us because we can see who they really are through their bullshit

at least for me, the typical bs they use to gaslight/fool normies just don't work and they just can't react when I throw the truth at their faces.

They tell on themselves everytime

they simply have no personality at all, they are incomplete and broken beings, their emotions don't work well

Finally I have something in common with them.

high iq

Foids are not even sentient. They just rationalize their impulses.

The only genuine complicated thing about them is when they are outright illogical. eg. when they want to suck a serial killer's dick and when they defend rapists. On the other hand, we incels perfectly know what they think in the context of dating. Bluepillers on the other hand eat any woman's bullshit word by word so they think it's ''complicated'' when in reality they are too retarded to realize they have been lied to 10 times and they try to make a logical connection between those 10 statements/lies like a fucking retard.

Woman adapt to trends and what most people do.
If men started being more racist foids would be too.

Woman adapt to trends and what most people do.
If men started being more racist foids would be too.

Houellebecq depicted this perfectly in "Submission", where the foids (and most male normies) convert to Islam immediately and without raising a complaint, when the Islamists come to power. They don't even need to be forced to do so.

On the other hand, women don't understand guys at all. Guys are just humans too, not human dildos that have to do everything right to fufill a "perfect boyfriend" fantasy and brag about it to girlfriends, only to be discarded when they've found a better mate ("he suddenly changed", "things didn't work out anymore", etc.)

A lot of men try to ignore or forget what they know about women, they can't face it.