Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men of all nations, races, religions share one thing in common: They as a whole have never worked so hard for so little

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
No matter who you are, chances are you are working longer and much harder than your parents or grandparents in return for only a fraction of what they go.

In terms of wages (buying power) or women (usually you get nothing at all unless chad-lite). In other words, you're getting paid a small fraction of what your dad and grandpa got, while working MUCH more.

How does that make you feel?

btw this generation thinks they are privileged just because they can extend their miserable lifes for a few more years.

top fucking kek

Only applies in the US, not true for third world countries where buying power actually went up.

nah i'm not working, no need to

Good post again OP being a male in 2020 is a scam unless you are at least a chadlite
Rather be a powerful rich subhuman than a chad.
Cope

Last edited:
Only applies in the US, not true for third world countries where buying power actually went up.
As the international economy homogenizes, so will the culture, and socio-sexual conditions will be just as bad in the third world as they are in the first world.

And the worst part is that boomers, especially if retired, have no idea how bad things are and will shame you and say stuff like "when I was your age, I already had this and that and the other..."

Ironically, this is not an exaggeration.

Your SMv is invisible.

It takes a good 1 second to scan you, see you're not a Chad, and then ghost you

Nope, i said powerful rich subhuman.

Rich = money, propriety and status.
Powerful = contacts, corruption, knowing people that can do what an average person can't, Epstein style power.

You get it ?

I get it now, thanks.What does that power mean if you can't have sex and breed? Chad does not need extreme means to attract foids.

Dude, no. Not so long ago men worked from dawn to dusk merely to survive. I'm thinking of the typical farmer before industrialization.

Not to even mention forced labour and slavery.
In other words, you're getting paid a small fraction of what your dad and grandpa got, while working MUCH more.
That may be true. Baby boomers in developed countries were possibly the most fortunate generation in the history of Mankind.

Last edited:
Dude, no. Not so long ago men worked from dawn to dusk merely to survive. I'm thinking of the typical farmer before industrialization.

Not to even mention forced labour and slavery.
Life always sucked for low tier males ngl

That may be true. Baby boomers in developed countries were possibly the most fortunate generation in the history of Mankind.
Yeah but for the ones still alive they're also getting hit by worsening economic conditions and the breakdown of family. I'd say it's the Silent Generation of guys that completely escaped the worst of these times and saw the peak of what western countries had to offer.

This is a brutal pill tbh. 3 generations ago you had families living on one wage in houses that they own, you don't really see that anymore. You have to put in more work than the previous generations to get way less than they got, but I guess it's worth it because soys can watch the latest Marvel movie and foids can get all their holes pumped by a 100 different men every week.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back