Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men pay money for used socks from UGLY Foids

L

LordFriendzone

Greycel
It makes me so fucking agry. Why would men pay money for used socks and panties of an UGLY Foid?! I saw this on YouTube, it is german but you can see, how ugly she is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qukq25ZGNVU

It is really over. If they are so horny, why dont they at least hookermax insted?
No wonder that even the ugliest foid thinks she is some kind of half-god.

Did she really have to partake in it herself to prove a point?

What the fuck, I am done.
This is news to you?
Come on brother.. where have you been?

Is it cucked or bad to ponder the idea about paying an attractive woman for a hug? :feelsmage:

It makes me so fucking agry. Why would men pay money for used socks and panties of an UGLY Foid?! I saw this on YouTube, it is german but you can see, how ugly she is:
LOL she was a dude few years ago wtf

I'm getting tired, I will just sit for a moment

More old than ugly. This is hardly news anyway.
The reporter is hot as fuck :feelsbadman:

The reporter is hot as fuck :feelsbadman:

WTF, are you a little bit gay? She looks like a man. She is 3/10.
Is it cucked or bad to ponder the idea about paying an attractive woman for a hug? :feelsmage:

I guess its better than paying for their stinky underwear but why would you pay for just a hug? If you pay you should at least use one or two of her fuckholes.

man are Deprived of sex and became more and more cucked
and woman just abuse that fact

„Women are oppressed and can’t make money, because we live in a patriarchy“.

Also women: "getting rich by selling their ass-sweat.“

them making a song and dance ewwwww they are buying my panties they are perverted

love a man cant buy what you dont sell
it is a two sided transaction love if there is nothing advertised and up for sale, no one can buy

if you are soooo ewwwwww hes buying my panties hes like literally buying panties

STOPPP FUCKING SELLING THEM YOU LOW IQ TWAT

literally all the accountability is somehow shifted onto the other party buying

it is utter illogical spin nonsense

The answer is simple: those men are degenerate.

Simps are making the state of affairs for guys 100 times worse. It's not as if these whores don't have enough validation as it is, stop giving them more. Simps need to be culled from society.

Niggas paying for farts from fat women. Simps should be drawn & quartered.

this ngl has to be beaten a lot

It is really over. If they are so horny, why dont they at least hookermax insted?

70 years ago these people were fighting half the planet, today they are buying ugly foid's shit stained undies. Yikes!

I'm also German lol

I hate living on this planet:feelsrope:

As men become more and more attention starved, they crave any sort of physical interaction with women--even indirect. They care not that she's unattractive, instead focusing on the fact that it's a cheap cope for affection.

I refuse to pay for socks!