Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men should deny women protection because women deny us love and sex, it's only fair

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Women need protection.
Men need love, sex, and intimacy.

Therefore, men are not obligated to give women protection if women do not feel obligated to give us love, sex, and intimacy.

If women don't give men what they need, then men will not give women what they need. This is fair.

No Pussy No Protection, simple

Let the white knight cucks protect them and get beaten/murdered or sent to jail.

Today I watched a video, the uber was carrying two passengers, a husband and wife, the husband started hitting his wife and the uber was driving calmly as if nothing had happened.

Ricagames joker laugh

Seems like it’s starting to happen, but really not sure because of the way news is filtered through media outlets, and I’m too lazy to hunt for stories on things like Twitter. But it seems like when women are harassed somehow in public (public transportation for example) people are less willing to intervene and either start filming or just leave.

If I know you're never going to help me, I won't help you. Simple.

Its only right.

Those articles where women cry that no man stepped in when a woman was harassed by a man in a train. Oh well. Its not our problem.

Its only right.

Those articles where women cry that no man stepped in when a woman was harassed by a man in a train. Oh well. Its not our problem.
Exactly, we have no obligation to help women.

Women need protection.

Therefore, men are not obligated to give women protection if women do not feel obligated to give us love, sex, and intimacy.

If women don't give men what they need, then men will not give women what they need. This is fair.
It's common sense in the right-wing sphere now not to intervene when vibrant inner city dwellers do some cultural enrichening.
But the vast majority of protections is done by the police anyway, so I doubt this will have big effects, even when everyone does it.
I don't disagree though.

Women need protection.

"bUT YoU're Supposed To bE gEntle to Wuhmen":soy::bluepill:

If I know you're never going to help me, I won't help you. Simple.
Ohh, but you never know, Im georgous woman and I would have totally helped you :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

No Pussy No Protection, simple
Just and fair behavior.

Last edited:
Just keep walking and pretend nothing is happening. Bonus points if you put in headphones.