Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "men should open up more" is doublespeak and how it coincides with the rise of femboys.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
I see normies saying "oh poor men being shamed for not showing their feelings and be effeminate" because the overton window is shifting, the gender role issues regarding men is becoming apparent. But I just connected the dots. They want to turn you into a femboy. That's what they mean when they say men should be effeminate. LOOK AT FEMBOYS FUCKING TURNING THE ALT-RIGHT INTO LITTLE FAGGOTS. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

I'm not even alt-right and I could care less about the white race. But you have to realize that everyone is an enemy to us.

Last edited:
Alt right has always been retarded

Femboys aren't turning the alt right into faggots. They were already faggots to begin with.
And JFL at being "Right wing" and "Conservative" when you're literally dressing up as a woman and taking dicks in the ass while you wear thigh socks and watching anime with a boyfriend

fucking fags make me sick they are all over on 4chan

Alt right has always been retarded
ITS NOT ABOUT THE ALT-RIGHT. ITS ABOUT FEMBOYS AND TROONS TURNING THE INTERNET INTO A GAY CONVERSION CAMP. IM NOT FUCKING TROLLING IM DEAD SERIOUS.

Men should open up more = "Chad should hurry up and tell me if he's REALLY attracted to me or not"

ITS NOT ABOUT THE ALT-RIGHT. ITS ABOUT FEMBOYS AND TROONS TURNING THE INTERNET INTO A GAY CONVERSION CAMP. IM NOT FUCKING TROLLING IM DEAD SERIOUS.

i think some pakicel shuabiy or something sui'd because femboys made him dress into a female

no change :feelskek:
Men should open up more = "Chad should hurry up and tell me if he's REALLY attracted to me or not"
View attachment 255622
i think some pakicel shuabiy or something sui'd because femboys made him dress into a female
Transgenders and femboys are fucking taking over the internet. THE FUCKING INTERNET IS GOING TO BECOME SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TRIED TO PROTECT VIDEO GAMES FROM FEMINISTS AND IDENTITY POLITICS DURING GAMERGATE FUCKING BETRAYED US FOR GENDER-BENDER NEOGENDER FAGGOT FEMBOYS

And JFL at being "Right wing" and "Conservative" when you're literally dressing up as a woman and taking dicks in the ass while you wear thigh socks and watching anime with a boyfriend
JFL @ being a conservative even if you don't do those.

JFL @ being a conservative even if you don't do those.
Most conservatives are moderate rights that are fucking pussies that don't want to use the same political tactics as the left.

Females never mean what the say, unfortunately 95% of the male population seem to think otherwise.

Females never mean what the say, unfortunately 95% of the male population seem to think otherwise.
Not just females, normies are becoming that "female" mindset @slimshady made a thread high effort thread on the rise of the mindset of toxic femininity.

In the future, all mainstream social media and niches will have femboys and trannnies. I don't even participate in the anime community, but its slowly being infected by them.

Transgenders and femboys are fucking taking over the internet. THE FUCKING INTERNET IS GOING TO BECOME SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT TRIED TO PROTECT VIDEO GAMES FROM FEMINISTS AND IDENTITY POLITICS DURING GAMERGATE FUCKING BETRAYED US FOR GENDER-BENDER NEOGENDER FAGGOT FEMBOYS
sorry to tell u the internet is soy and filled with foids, we're the extreme minority.

Not just females, normies are becoming that "female" mindset @slimshady made a thread high effort thread on the rise of the mindset of toxic femininity.
Nice point, I'm gonna give that a read.

sorry to tell u the internet is soy and filled with foids, we're the extreme minority.
I know. But they're fucking destroying what used to an escape from the real world, now the internet is becoming the same thing we tried to escape from.

I FUCKING CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. ITS A FUCKING BAD JOKE.

All the talk about toxic masculinity is to effeminate average/low quality males, so Chads will be more distinguishable and foids won't need to waste their times rejecting subhumans and normies.

All the talk about toxic masculinity is to effeminate average/low quality males, so Chads will be more distinguishable and foids won't need to waste their times rejecting subhumans and normies.
Even chads will become femboys and faggots.

Even chads will become femboys and faggots.
Chads have way too much T to fall for that crap. Some chadlites might.
Unless people start injecting hormone blockers on every male to create a sheeple soyciety.

Chads have way too much T to fall for that crap. Some chadlites might.
Unless people start injecting hormone blockers on every male to create a sheeple soyciety.
when the last reaches of the internet have become soy and effeminate, only .co will remain untouched. The last frontier of what the internet used to be. I'm very anxious for the future of the internet and .co.

How does honestly talking about your emotions and feelings make you a femboy? Are you one of those PUA ultra-manly men who solely exists to please / entertain women and their wild fantasies about masculinity? Women definitely chastise men for talking about their emotional well being due to it interfering with their “perfect image” of the ideal man being their little soulless, ultra-aggressive, provider.

Last edited:
when the last reaches of the internet have become soy and effeminate, only .co will remain untouched. The last frontier of what the internet used to be. I'm very anxious for the future of the internet and .co.
It'll become censored af. Full of honeypots, and a sea of normie garbage. Soon the whole world will have china's social score type of system.
20190711 160508

How does honestly talking about your emotions and feelings make you a femboy? Are you one of those PUA ultra-manly men who solely exists to please /‘d entertain women and their wild fantasies? Women definitely chastise men for talking about their emotional well being due to it interfering with their “perfect image” of the ideal man being the their little soulless, ultra-aggressive, provider.
No, I'm saying you could only talk about your emotions with other people who been in your shoes. Normies are the last people to understand that. And it just so happens the internet is full of unempathetic and sick fucks that are interested in using you to spread their agenda.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF YOU'RE AN INCEL, YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS WITH OTHER INCELS. THATS IT. ANYONE ELSE IS AN AFTER THOGUHT. THEY ARE ENEMIES TRYING TO SUBVERT YOU FOR THEIR OWN GOALS. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU.

No, I'm saying you could only talk about your emotions with other people who been in your shoes. Normies are the last people to understand that. And it just so happens the internet is full of unempathetic and sick fucks that are interested in using you to spread their agenda.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IF YOU'RE AN INCEL, YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS WITH OTHER INCELS. THATS IT. ANYONE ELSE IS AN AFTER THOGUHT. THEY ARE ENEMIES TRYING TO SUBVERT YOU FOR THEIR OWN GOALS. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU.

Fair enough, I thought you were implying something else.

Pure cohencidence, bro

Pure cohencidence, bro
You clearly haven't browsed other internet domains besides .co. Anime traps were a meme because the whole debate around it. Then it progressed into people "ironically" liking it and "ironically" defending it saying "its not gay if the dicks don't touch". It was a meme.

Then it progressively became unironic and people started idolizing traps over femoids. Its not a coincidence that it also lines up with the rise of E-thots and simps.

This is Kes's Law.
” The idea behind Kes’s Law is that eventually too much indulging in “ironic” humor, acts, and beliefs will eventually morph into those acts, humor, and beliefs becoming unironically held. What was once bait becomes reality for the user

I see normies saying "oh poor men being shamed for not showing their feelings and be effeminate" because the overton window is shifting, the gender role issues regarding men is becoming apparent. But I just connected the dots. They want to turn you into a femboy. That's what they mean when they say men should be effeminate. LOOK AT FEMBOYS FUCKING TURNING THE ALT-RIGHT INTO LITTLE FAGGOTS. THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

I'm not even alt-right and I could care less about the white race. But you have to realize that everyone is an enemy to us.
Agreed, I’ve thought this for a while, and a good example is this gay ad

Men are slowly turning into women because they’re told by the media that men and women are equal in all aspects of life. They encourage men to be feminine since it is seen as “progressive”, but it really isn’t.

Most conservatives are moderate rights that are fucking pussies that don't want to use the same political tactics as the left.
Who gives a fuck, traditionalism is a retarded cope.

LOOK AT FEMBOYS FUCKING TURNING THE ALT-RIGHT INTO LITTLE FAGGOTS.
THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.
I'm not even alt-right and I could care less about the white race.
But you have to realize that everyone is an enemy to us.
One thing you have to understand is that gigachads rarely participate in these anger-based rebellion movements because they are constantly sated by their harem wetting their dicks 24/7

So don't expect muscled uber-masculine guys to be marching with tiki torches, for the most part they're happy enjoying the collapse.

One thing you have to understand is that gigachads rarely participate in these anger-based rebellion movements because they are constantly sated by their harem wetting their dicks 24/7

So don't expect muscled uber-masculine guys to be marching with tiki torches, for the most part they're happy enjoying the collapse.
In short: politics is cope and chad always wins.

We do speak openly about our loneliness but all we get is hate.
Fucking lies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back