Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Men should show their emotions more"

The bitch has a face that looks like it got hit by a truck.

I’m against looks shaming but foid’s deserve it so they are an exception.

Don't know why the claim to do 'emotional labour'.
Such a funny thing too. Whenever women list things they "bring to the table", it's always what you'd call "soft skills" in the workforce, aka, nothing. "I'm patient, empathetic, a good listener, etc.". Every single person can do those things.
Meanwhile they'd never accept traits as a contribution from a dude and expect tangible value - looks, money, status, house, car.
Ok, rant over.

Women are only good for being fuckholes. Don't know why the claim to do 'emotional labour'. Their only application lies between their legs.

hope she gets raped.

No emotions for your face

I6n8YSKRIJqPwGll4n.webp

The bitch has a face that looks like it got hit by a truck.

I’m against looks shaming but foid’s deserve it so they are an exception.

He should've just taken his emotions out on her and beat the shit out of her and used her as a punching bag (in videogame ofc). She wouldn't have left him, and her pussy will get wet for him.

Women don't have souls

Look at that horse face with her long mid face. If she was XY she would rot on here

Women say we should express our emotions but if we do they call us soy boys and hate us more

Reminder: Women mean they want Attractive Men to be ___________________,

Femoids will say one thing & then do the opposite.

never open up to anyone except select brocels

I'm convinced women only say this to virtue signal and shit test prospective partners. If they actually wanted to see men opening up about their problems, they wouldn't be maligning incels.

Femoids will say one thing & then do the opposite.
Always look at what they do, not what they say.

I'm convinced women only say this to virtue signal and shit test prospective partners.
When a woman says that she wants a man to be more emotional, she means that she wants the man to tend to her feelings more.

She does not care about his problems or feelings, only about how he can make her feel.

Which is why that abomination in the OP talks about the way in which seeing her man cry impacted her feelings. It's all about their feelings, all the time.

Shit testing is more about when foids are being bratty bitches and challenging a man's authority, and it would advantage the man to remain steadfast. It's sort of related, but in this case, the explanation is pure foid selfishness, not some subconscious desire to be put into their place.

Last edited:
When men show their emotions, females accuse of being insecure. This is toxic femininity

And then tell us we have emotional dysregulation and we should go see a therapist when we show our true emotions.
"I'm not your therapist" :foidSoy:

what does opening up even mean? the only real problem a man has in his life is his terrible genetics. also women being shit.