Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men wanting kids is cucked.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Men should never strive to have kids.

Most of the time, only the woman benefits both short-term and long-term from that child, and they also give women a weapon they can use to manipulate men even more than they already do with their bodies and shaming tactics.

Our sperm is a powerful tool, and we should do everything in our power to prevent unworthy women from getting their hands on it.

That's also why sperm donors are the ultimate cucks. Our seed is one of the only tools that men can use to exercise control over women, and here these beta male simps go, just handing it over to women on a silver platter.

What a joke. If women want our sperm, we have to make them earn it just like how they make us earn sex from them.

Im almost 30 years old.

My biological clock is urging me to get a partner, mate, reproduce , have my own family.

I ve realized months ago that this is not gonna happen.

Now I live in denial, denying that I want this natural part of life. I just say "i hate the idea of having my own family, I hate kids..." etc

I live in DENIAL

Now how I can live with so much denial in my life?

I ESCAPE

I play vidya , smoke weed, play guitar.
I find shelter in my copes
to escape.

who cares, i only care about

Most of the time, only the woman benefits both short-term and long-term from that child, and they also give women a weapon they can use to manipulate men even more than they already do with their bodies and shaming tactics.

Our sperm is a powerful tool, and we should do everything in our power to prevent unworthy women from getting their hands on it.

That's also why sperm donors are the ultimate cucks. Our seed is one of the only tools that men can use to exercise control over women, and here these beta male simps go, just handing it over to women on a silver platter.

What a joke. If women want our sperm, we have to make them earn it just like how they make us earn sex from them.
women dont want your sperm, incelius. They want chad´s

If women want our sperm, we have to make them earn it just like how they make us earn sex from them.
this will be a tough mental challenge for 95% of the male population. Not to mention that it's almost difficult to restrain from biologically embedded desires.

I want a son not a daughter:

1412239 h

Last edited:
Im almost 30 years old.

My biological clock is urging me to get a partner, mate, reproduce , have my own family.

Now I live in denial, denying that I want this natural part of life. I just say "i hate the idea of having my own family, I hate kids..." etc

I live in DENIAL

I ESCAPE

to escape.
I turn 30 in 3.5 years, I feel ya bro. Do your copes work? From a scale of 1-10 ?

Professional cope

I turn 30 in 3.5 years, I feel ya bro. Do your copes work? From a scale of 1-10 ?
it fluctuates. Recently ive discovered new copes (weed, electric guitar) and its helping me stay in check. I also will start a new job soon and i hope it will give me the money to fund my copes

There is no bigger archievement in life than having a lot of offspring.
Having 30+ living, breathing human beings on this earth that busted ouf of your dick is worth more than all the money in the world.
Your only value in life is your reproductive success

Having 30+ living, breathing human beings on this earth that busted ouf of your dick is worth more than all the money in the world.
Not if they are truecels

Your only value in life is your reproductive success
That's some ego shit

Not to mention paternity fraud.

Not to mention paternity fraud.
Yeah I'd say about 50% of dads aren't even the biological father of their kids. Women are always cheating. They do it as a sport. It trains their female manipulation tactics as well.

this will be a tough mental challenge for 95% of the male population. Not to mention that it's almost difficult to restrain from biologically embedded desires.

Wanting kids is cucked for a very simple reason: your throwing millions of dices at once, knowing damn well that if he doesn't get lucky in at least one attribute he won't be allowed to enjoy life. Having kids is the most retarded shit ever, 90% are purified by the bell curve no matter what.

Im almost 30 years old.

I live in DENIAL

I ESCAPE

to escape.
Brutal

It's probably cucked to have a daughter, but having a son is the best thing that can happen to someone. Seemingly, neither of those are happening to me, though

It's probably cucked to have a daughter, but having a son is the best thing that can happen to someone. Seemingly, neither of those are happening to me, though
the only way im getting a son is by renting a womb and thats a lot of money

Only if you're able to raise him. Sons born to single mothers have the worst upbringings possible.

Only if you're able to raise him. Sons born to single mothers have the worst upbringings possible.
it is better to be born to a single mother than have overprotective helicopter parents, the first group usually become NTfags while second upbringing always means incel

should never strive to have kids? men are meant to spread their seed as much as possible and now with birth control and condoms its made it extremely hard to do that unless its a ltb subhuman ricecel, sure, you can pay prostitutes for sex but will you ever really fulfil your biological purpose and you will have nobody to carry your name

should never strive to have kids? men are meant to spread their seed as much as possible and now with birth control and condoms its made it extremely hard to do that unless its a ltb subhuman ricecel, sure, you can pay prostitutes for sex but will you ever really fulfil your biological purpose and you will have nobody to carry your name
I meant in the context of this society we shouldn't have kids. If we lived in a society where fathers had rights and authority over their kids, that would be different. Also, having sex is enough to satiate our biological need to spread our seed.

I don't want kids cause they would inherit my subpar looks and midwit IQ

did your parents think that when they had you? its all their fault
Of course not lol. That’s why I’m here

They only want chad sperm anyway.

Get a surrogate fag. There's no way I'd trust these filthy child murdering roasties around my children. No my kid will be drip fed HGH and liver

Lol wtf.

Striving for procreation is our nature and everything we do is aimed at doing so. It's incredibly cucked and unnatural to not want kids.

Were you castrated or something or how do you come up with such foid-like thoughts? Hormonal imbalance?

Lol wtf.

Striving for procreation is our nature and everything we do is aimed at doing so. It's incredibly cucked and unnatural to not want kids.

Were you castrated or something or how do you come up with such foid-like thoughts? Hormonal imbalance?
Fine go ahead and get a foid pregnant so she can finesse you for 18 years worth of child support money, or use the kid to manipulate you into being her beta male slave.

I’ve never had the desire to have children and I’m an oldcel.

I’ve never had the desire to have children and I’m an oldcel.
I did have the desire to have children, but I'm never procreating with women in this day and age, even if I was able to.

Based. I couldn't agree more.

Anon, I...