Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment MEN, which do you prefer? The aristocratic elegance of the small breasted woman, OR The Nietzschean pro-sex, pro-beauty large breasted woman?

MEN, which do you prefer?

• The aristocratic elegance of the small breasted woman

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • The Nietzschean pro-sex, pro-beauty large breasted woman?

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
ZwOZiECFUDYwlk3A

NiggER, too many adjectives used

Whoever is more trad and motherly. I am not like foids. I care about their character.

Whoever is more trad and motherly. I am not like foids. I care about their character.
Motherly? Then you like the 2nd option because she can breastfeed you

Motherhood is not just about breastfeeding or pregnancy, it's about unconditional love. It's about being a nourisher and protector of a vulnerable. It's about caring, patience, commitment. It's about baring pain to support a loved one.

Sadly I will not feel this from anyone :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Motherhood is not just about breastfeeding or pregnancy, it's about unconditional love. It's about being a nourisher and protector of a vulnerable. It's about caring, patience, commitment. It's about baring pain to support a loved one.

Sadly I will not feel this from anyone :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
and breastfeeding

The Nietzschean pro-sex, pro-beauty large breasted woman​

Only men of enlightened culture will understand

u couldve given better examples

LIFEFUEL FOR HOMELANDERCELS :feelsdevil:
Image 2024 04 01 215735673

STACY MILK SHOULD BELONG TO MEN! WE CREAMPIE STACY, GET HER PREGNANT, THEN DRINK HER PREGNANT HUMAN MILK :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

This is what men should get ON DEMAND from pregnant women.

Why should a dumb baby get all the milk? The stupid baby can have formula milk. The foid was probably thinking of aborting the baby anyway.

Men deserve the milk :feelsdevil:

somewhere in between

Tit size >>> tit shape imo. I'd much prefer a foid with small & perky tits over one with big, saggy grandma tits. But big and firm mogs all, ofc

A bit of both

Right tit = massive

Left tit = small

LIFEFUEL FOR HOMELANDERCELS :feelsdevil:
View attachment 1111247
STACY MILK SHOULD BELONG TO MEN! WE CREAMPIE STACY, GET HER PREGNANT, THEN DRINK HER PREGNANT HUMAN MILK :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Why buying and drinking animal milk is normalised but drinking female breast milk is taboo and only happens behind the closed doors?
I need Stacy milk.

Why buying and drinking animal milk is normalised but drinking female breast milk is taboo and only happens behind the closed doors?
I need Stacy milk.
Ikr? human milk is literally designed for humans, animal milk is for animals of their species.

Yet the idea of drinking human milk when you're an adult seems so crazy to people. Children at a drag event? Perfectly ok! Humans drinking human milk? Prepostorous!

Clown world

Big tits faggot if otherwise.

Normies settle for small boobs because that's what they can get but all of them would like big boobs.

Last edited:
Yet the idea of drinking human milk when you're an adult seems so crazy to people. Children at a drag event? Perfectly ok! Humans drinking human milk? Prepostorous!

Clown world
Humanity is mostly retarded.
Even if it would be proven that drinking breast milk has enormous benefits no one would make it available to common people because of a false sense of shame or delicacy.

The redhead looks more attractive imo

the big boob one in this specific example