Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mentalcel stabbed 6 people to death in Australian shopping mall before being shot dead by a foid cop

IMG 3425
Life fuel seeing this bitch foid cry out of fear

Do you have the videos of the stabbing?

That particular shopping mall is apparently popular with jews

Happened in chadstralia

To provide some extra important info, this happened in bondi.

Bondi is an area with a lot of chads and stacies.

One of the videos some foid reporter describes one of the dead foid victims, she sounded like a stacy, I hope all dead victims are revealed with photos shortly.

Stop labeling every mass murderer as an incel. You're playing into their hands "mentalcel" shut up.

Name of stabber is Joe Cauchi from Brisbane with a Maltese background

5 of them were foids

AnothER foid has died in hospital. :dab::dab::dab:

Good riddance to all of those sexhavERs

6 less NTs about 7.5 billion left

data crazy shiiit!!!

Nothing of value was lost

nobody misses you bitch, according to sources some of the victims were leaking semen out of their anal canal.

They've yet to establish a motive so it's been pinned on his schizophrenia by default which he was diagnosed at 17. If this is the case, then I'm assuming he didn't take the required meds which can trigger unpredictable behaviour. I've seen this first hand as I have 2 uncles that are schizophrenic. I've seen how volatile they can become without their meds. 1 of them kicked my dog 1 time and swore at the hospital staff.

This illness makes you believe everyone is out to get you, they see aliens an shit. I've been glued to the news reports all day surrounding this incident. This guy was portrayed as a normal guy living his life as reflected on social media. The man in the footage was something else entirely, unhinged, dishevelled, volatile.

He killed 5 foids and 1 male security guard who probably got in the way of him murdering foids kek

Makes sense you could see him just jogging by dudes and only acknowledging them if they got to close or got in his way.

He was described as a "teenager loner" on 10 news lol

He killed 5 foids and 1 male security guard who probably got in the way of him murdering foids kek

Makes sense you could see him just jogging by dudes and only acknowledging them if they got to close or got in his way.
Probably cowardice rather than mysoggyknees.

They're also heroising the female cop like she did something courageous. :feelskek: She had a gun. Meanwhile, unarmed civilian men were confronting the guy and trying to take him down.

They're also heroising the female cop like she did something courageous. :feelskek: She had a gun. Meanwhile, unarmed civilian men were confronting the guy and trying to take him down.
Yep also in foreign media they wrote she's a hero. Meanwhile it's her job to neutralize dangerous people. Weird.

1 male security guard
Faraz Tahir
This was the guard, an ethnic incel. His first week on the job and he gets wrecked by a normie faggot. OvER, literally ovER.

I think thats just a cope all the normiecucks are using for him killing foids, if you look at the videos he is completely erratic and shows no fear of other guys just complete indifference, he stops at one point when the guy has the bollard up the escalator but he still did not look afraid he seemed pretty blank.
Well she was in the right place at the right time and did her job effectively and deserves praise, the other guys still get praise too from what I see, I dont think the gender of the cop matters here, seems like they did a good job putting him down.

I think thats just a cope all the normiecucks are using for him killing foids, if you look at the videos he is completely erratic and shows no fear of other guys just complete indifference, he stops at one point when the guy has the bollard up the escalator but he still did not look afraid he seemed pretty blank.
Yeah, he seems to have been under the influence of some kind of drug at the time. There is footage of him outside of the shopping center, 2 hours before the attack. He stumbles around like a zombie and collapses.

Yeah, he seems to have been under the influence of some kind of drug at the time. There is footage of him outside of the shopping center, 2 hours before the attack. He stumbles around like a zombie and collapses.
I feel like it could be a good way to ascend if a brocel is going ER and you orchestrate that you heroically take him out or subdue him so that way you can statusmax as a hero to ascend

I feel like it could be a good way to ascend if a brocel is going ER and you orchestrate that you heroically take him out or subdue him so that way you can statusmax as a hero to ascend

Will only work for chads

A truecel would be made fun of for his looks because people will care about that much more than his “hERoism”

Usually when curries go on mass killings its over religion or mental health.

The killer could sense their lack of confidence.

The killer could sense their lack of confidence.

Yes.

The killER could sense the victims’ “bad pERsonality” using his personality detectER 3.0, and he could also detect that the victims didn’t get enough haircuts, take enough showERs, attend enough thERapy sessions or consoom enough jewpills.

It’s the victims’ fault they died.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back