Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mentalcels this is how your therapist sees you

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★

The images couldn't load jfl
Edit: it should be ok now

Death to NTpill deniers tbh; shoutout to @ElTruecel @Friezacel @der_komische @Ron.Belgrade for helping me with defending it.

I don't get it
He sells himself as some guy who really cares about his clients and how he can "fix" them when in reality he sees them as inferior childlike beings because he mogs them

He sells himself as some guy who really cares about his clients and how he can "fix" them when in reality he sees them as inferior childlike beings because he mogs them
How does "normal IQ people" = mentalcels ?

Death to NTpill deniers tbh; shoutout to @ElTruecel @Friezacel @der_komische @Ron.Belgrade for helping me with defending it.
NT Pill is undeniable. NT pill deniers are genuinely delusional.

How does "normal IQ people" = mentalcels ?
He is obviously coaching mentally ill people, as for the IQ correlation it's pretty established that mental illness correlates with lower IQ

He is obviously coaching mentally ill people, as for the IQ correlation it's pretty established that mental illness correlates with lower IQ
View attachment 1137573
Yeah my bad I got it just after I pressed post and felt dumb, he sees his patients as retards.

Tbh therapy is a fucking joke unless the therapist was in your exact situation. At worst you'll get some bluepilled normie who will gaslight and mock you, at best you will get a bluepilled normie who sees you as an "interesting experiment" and not as a human in pain.

"The majority of psychiatric illness' are also linked to lower intelligence" doesn't really prove anything as it includes shit like severe autism, and even if you're an intelligent schizo your mind will be too tormented to put your intelligence to use.

will make a thread soon about it

great another bafoon who works a useless ass job that exploits people and is overpaid talking down on people with actual skills and with problems.

therapists are such fags, literally pretending to be friends and care about people who they despise

if you're gullible enough to fall for that shit, then you'd be better off paying a whore for gfe crap jfl

looks like a jew, and jews have profound sense of arrogance

nigga thinks he is a dwarf from "lord of the ring"

I was forced to go a few times for being non nt, I don’t understand incels that willingly go to therapy for me it was mentally draining.