Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mentally disabled ricecel runs over foid multiple times, legal analyst say mental disability wont absolve him of liability, JFL

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
At 1:38

Jfl, a mentally disabled ricecel with autism is facing attempted murder charges for running over a foid. Legal analyst says his mentally disability doesnt absolve him for his actions. Meanwhile in NYC, I think 2 years ago, a white guy murdered a couple of Asian dudes and wont face any hate crime or murder charges.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldS1WgrU8mI

Arthur Martunovich, 34 years old
"
"Chinese men are awful. They hold their women captive. And their women have like real (inaudible) ability and that's why they keep them captive," Martunovich said according to the report.

When an officer asked if the defendant had a hammer, he said no, but later in the night, he admitted to having a hammer.

"I left my apartment with the hammer. I brought the hammer to prove my love to women. I threw the hammer but don't remember," Martunovich said.
"

Last edited:
Imagine if it was a foid that committed either of these crimes.

foid getting attacked is lifefuel :feelsautistic:

I sure as hell hope the YouTube comments for this video aren’t gonna be ‘Autism=Sociopath’. :soy:

Edit: Oh, he did it for a reason. Sounds like it’s deserved from what I’m hearing.

Jfl, a mentally disabled ricecel with autism is facing attempted murder charges for running over a foid. Legal analyst says his mentally disability doesnt absolve him for his actions. Meanwhile in NYC, I think 2 years ago, a white guy murdered a couple of Asian dudes and wont face any hate crime or murder charges.

"
"Chinese men are awful. They hold their women captive. And their women have like real (inaudible) ability and that's why they keep them captive," Martunovich said according to the report.

When an officer asked if the defendant had a hammer, he said no, but later in the night, he admitted to having a hammer.

"I left my apartment with the hammer. I brought the hammer to prove my love to women. I threw the hammer but don't remember," Martunovich said.
"

Based retard

"

"

wut

Robust mogger jaw

Looks like the west has started to hate ricecels more than currycels

Mentally disabled ricecel is redundant.

He wasn't even attempting murder, he was just trying to get out of the parking lot

If an Asian dude commits a crime, its fuckin open season on him. No mercy.

Anyone else and society comes together and say but this, but that. Putting everything into consideration before society decides if retribution is necessary.

Burn the Rice, and you’ll pay the price

If an Asian ethnic dude commits a crime, its fuckin open season on him. No mercy.

Anyone else and society comes together and say but this, but that. Putting everything into consideration before society decides if retribution is necessary.

She deserved it

Cope no way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back