Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy MEP's crying, holding hands and singing as the UK leaves the E.U

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Brexit news 1235161 1
24050526 7943095 image a 40 1580329938604
11912108 3x2 xlarge
1580366200 2897785 inline

:feelskek: :rolleyes::forcedsmile:

The soy is strong there
full

Leaves me behind.

I would cry too

Not

What a shame...
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

No wonder EU is so cucked. Their politicians represent the people lol

time for them to get on the NEETbuxx :feelskek:

American here I have a vague understanding of brexit and the UK leaving the EU can a britishcel explain?

Bunch of parasites.

They have so many foid politicians......

American here I have a vague understanding of brexit and the UK leaving the EU can a britishcel explain?
The UK is leaving the E.U so it can make all it's own laws instead of having some made for them and imposed by Brussels, and make trade agreements with other countries on it's own instead of being prevented from doing this by the cucked E.U. Also so they can control their own borders and stop letting a load of foreigners in, who are willing to work for far less and who push wages and working conditions down.

The E.U is cucked and they live off of Soylent.

EDIT: I don't give a fuck about Brexit, stay in or leave, and I'm Irish so technically a foreigner living in the U.K and milking their benefits system :feelskek: As long as I still get the NEETbux I'm on now, that's all I care about.

My brother criticized me for thinking it was weird the green MEP cried at Brexit
I can just imagine Stalin/Hitler/Mussolini/Churchill laughing at the pathetic bunch of soyboy faggots and feminist holes crying and holding hands in that chamber.

At least this guy was having fun. :feelskek:
nigel-farage-1235136.jpg

The UK is leaving the E.U so it can make all it's own laws instead of having some made for them and imposed by Brussels, and make trade agreements with other countries on it's own instead of being prevented from doing this by the cucked E.U. Also so they can control their own borders and stop letting a load of foreigners in, who are willing to work for far less and who push wages and working conditions down.

The E.U is cucked and they live off of Soylent.

EDIT: I don't give a fuck about Brexit, stay in or leave, and I'm Irish so technically a foreigner living in the U.K and milking their benefits system :feelskek: As long as I still get the NEETbux I'm on now, that's all I care about.
Thanks for the answer.

based