Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Merry 9/11 brocels!

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
A lot of you zoomerfags probably weren't even born when it happened. I remember the day well, they cancelled Pokémon and Dragon Ball Z to show rolling coverage for a week straight. I don't even live there and here the news was still obsessed about it.

It was glorious, sandcels armed with pilot licenses punched the centre of globohomo right in the face. I'm going to watch the coverage of the planes flying into the building a few times. Let's hope it happens many more times, hopefully in a building filled mostly with foids.

Last edited:
Can say I was born before 9/11

We are a dying breed brocel. I bet the zoomerfags here don't even know what a VCR is
Lol I remember we had a shitload of old vcr tapes that we got rid of/threw away.

why dont americunts blame australians for 9/11
if they're already in tomorrow they could\ve called americunts and warned them about it and prevented it

I was less than a month old when it happened.

i was alive when that happened.. based times

Happy September 11th @faded and @kikecel

BASED 9/11 LIVES RENT FREE IN CUMSKINS HEADS :feelskek:

Zionists did911
Zionists did covid-19
Fuck ZOG

A lot of you zoomerfags probably weren't even born when it happened. I remember the day well, they cancelled Pokémon and Dragon Ball Z to show rolling coverage for a week straight. I don't even live there and here the news was still obsessed about it.

It was glorious, sandcels armed with pilot licenses punched the centre of globohomo right in the face. I'm going to watch the coverage of the planes flying into the building a few times. Let's hope it happens many more times, hopefully in a building filled mostly with foids.

It was wonderful. It killed a bunch of sandcels. Plus it killed a lot of Chad's and Stacey's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back