Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to foids coming here to post on inceltears

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★★
You're not pro-choice guardian of reproductive rights if you don't give us incels a choice to reproduce with you.

We have the choice to deny it :foidSoy:

:feelsLSD:

I wanna kills those ITfags

It's a strange use of time isn't it, lol

Searching through the forum for things to be offended by and share on Reddit.

I guess some of them think they're doing something good, and some maybe just enjoy the community aspect of it.

It was the same way when I used to go to protests when I was younger.

Some may say they have a choice to deny their denying
That’s where the natural law of might makes right comes into play, they are either mighty enough to deny my denial or they aren’t, and the winner, the mightiest, takes what he (or possibly she in this case) pleases, putting an end to the loop

t. literal IT larper

Searching through the forum for things to be offended by and share on Reddit.
They're obsessed with us
I guess some of them think they're doing something good, and some maybe just enjoy the community aspect of it.
Probably both at once. All these activist have that unconscious (or not) knowledge, that they're shitty people, so try to convince others and themselves they're not by showing their 'empathy' by showing disapproval for issues that they fabricated or are happening the way they have no consequences for them.
The community aspect is just having a common enemy to get along better and a bunch of autistic losers is again not very challenging

IT are obsessed with us such weird fags

IT are obsessed with us such weird fags
Their lives without us are meaningless. If there are really any foids and not just troons, they should just fuck us at this point (but if we ascend they'll have nothing to complain about)