Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message to lurking trannys

The TRANNYMAXX pipeline is real. We need to stop this.

There’s no stopping clownworld except an apocalyptic event
Brocel, this pipeline is real. It's a brutal PSYOPS. They use the desperation of the incel to turn him into a tranny desperate for attention. We have to counter the fucking propaganda.

Brocel, this pipeline is real. It's a brutal PSYOPS. They use the desperation of the incel to turn him into a tranny desperate for attention. We have to counter the fucking propaganda.
It's prison homosexuality basically. Even if the majority of incels don't go tranny they'll go gay.

They will suffer the fiery pits of hell.

it's over

There’s no stopping it, I’ve accepted the fact that this is only accelerating and I’m alive to witness the collapse of society. But yes incel men are the most susceptible to these psyops. You can only me miserable and alone for so long and some eventually break mentally and turn troony to escape being lonely. However most troons are only used as sex objects from other desperate men. It’s a sad cycle thanks to clownworld and zog.

Homosexuals and trannys seem pretty low inhib. Why's that?

There’s no stopping it, I’ve accepted the fact that this is only accelerating and I’m alive to witness the collapse of society. But yes incel men are the most susceptible to these psyops. You can only me miserable and alone for so long and some eventually break mentally and turn troony to escape being lonely. However most troons are only used as sex objects from other desperate men. It’s a sad cycle thanks to clownworld and zog.
It's depressing to realize how centered around sex the world really is.

Most troons consider themselves to be "lesbians" a lot of them rape women and children, and get away with it.

Tbh I don't give a fuck about rape. Feminists say "all sex is rape" anyways.