Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel #MeToo: York University Professor and CEO bites the dust: falsely accused of groping slut in TTC bus!

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Mods, this is related to inceldom because many incels use public transit and they have to be aware that sitting next to a foid is now defacto RAPE!

#Me Too's law states that sitting next to a foid is RAPE!
The falsely accused is also a BUSINESS OWNER!

He looks Italian. He should hire the mafia in Vaughan to fight the feminist cunt!
SITTING NEXT TO A FOID IS RAPE!

This is why we should avoid femoids at ALL COSTS

What if the Professor was there to protect the worthless and whoring teenage cunt from being kidnapped and forced into prostitution by Tyrone?

This is why we should avoid femoids at ALL COSTS
I wouldn't have sat right next to her if the bus was empty, I would've sat a seat away and started to freestyle loudly about sluts and the blackpill.

Remember when Reddit found the Boston bombers?

I wouldn't have sat right next to her if the bus was empty, I would've sat a seat away and started to freestyle loudly about sluts and the blackpill.
Based

Daily reminder that the average teenage foid is more powerful and privileged than the average white male CEO.

Daily reminder that the average teenage foid is more powerful and privileged than the average white male CEO.

There's no group of people more privileged than young, white Stacies.

He deserves it for being a university professor and CEO

Twitter has become a which-hunting plateforme.

I get that people are allowed to be offended, but justice should be left to professionals, not to angry mobs.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and so it's wrong to publish the face of someone you accuse of a crime. Report to the police if you want, give them whatever document you want, but leave Twitter out of this.

Otherwise, it's time we consider wearing masks in public places.

Screenshot 20200120 143158 Twitter

IMG 20200120 143207

Course we have the simp indian defending white wimenz in the comment section.

He is on his quest for bobs and vagene, he probably thinks his looksmaxxing is going to work jfl.

Ugly tats, full grown beard to hide weak jaw, arms crossed defensively to try and look intimidating. Nah his looksmaxxing ain't gonna work.

Just wageslave all ur life and then lose ur job because u sit close to a roastie lmao

Ugly tats, full grown beard to hide weak jaw, arms crossed defensively to try and look intimidating. Nah his looksmaxxing ain't gonna work.

He's as incel as all of us

I once read a book affiliated to New York University and it was pretty good.

That professor IQ mogs that girl and those twatter fucks. Roasties only want tall Chads and nothing else matters to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back