Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mexican Andy

P

Panda

Banned
-
F

VZcQuvR.png

xp78zkU.png

ie3qjargcuf01.jpg

I remember this subhuman.

4:53 trying to talk to a cute blonde girl. Just brutal. She only is staring at the Chad. Lmfao.

"B-but lo-ooks a-aren't everything !"

Fucking hypocrites cunts normalfags. Fucking die already you scum.

as grotesque said, as a subhuman your best bet is to become a laughing stock for normies/chads :)

Friends.... It never began for Mexicancels.

Third one is a classic of the genre.

Friends.... It never began for Mexicancels.

I saw a family in a store a couple days back. He was a white guy, late 30s, bald, <5/10. He had a legit mexican wife who speaks Spanish, he rarely does. They had a mixed kid with them.

I saw a family in a store a couple days back. He was a white guy, late 30s, bald, <5/10. He had a legit mexican wife who speaks Spanish, he rarely does. They had a mixed kid with them.
They'd go for a toothless redneck who doesn't speak the same language before us. JBW

I almost look like him, it's ovER

I'm actually surprised we don't hear more people complain of being Mexican here. Many of them are severely subhuman.

Its over for Andycels

I'm actually surprised we don't hear more people complain of being Mexican here. Many of them are severely subhuman.

They usually date within their race, are religious, and are attracted to landwhales. They don't end up incel too often.

He can slay if he goes to Mexico, I've never seen a mexican incel

Needs to cartelmaxx.

mogs me to hell

just lol if he can't get a girlfriend

where's my fucking gun

Bless Mexican Andy man, he's got a lot of balls trying to become a well known youtuber vloger. I feel if a lot of us looked like him that's about the last thing we'd want to do... I can relate a lot to Andy though as I too have acne and am Hispanic. The only thing is I'm way taller then him, so I don't look as fat. Oh and for the record he's not actually mexican he's Guatemalan which is a country in central america. Which is another thing we share in common since my folks are from el Salvador another central America country, I'm from the USA though.

Last edited:
he should be able to have some hope in Mexico-Land, i think they are more tolerable their in terms of looks
He's fucked everywhere tbh. People like him wouldn't last in Mexico without narcomaxxing.

He's fucked everywhere tbh. People like him wouldn't last in Mexico without narcomaxxing.
welp its ogre for him then, someone send him an invite link to incels.is via his twitter kek

No there are millions of people like him in southern Mexico. he could slay hundreds of girls. Especially when they find out he´s from the US.