Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mexican Buffoonery Thread

IceMan2000

IceMan2000

Recruit
★★★★
Felt compelled to make this from seeing @blackedpiller's post about his mexican baby shower. This thread reminded me of my own familial experiences, and more importantly, how mexican traditions worship women on a pedestal.

The entire concept of "Quincenieras" is nothing but an extravagant huge waste of money for what is essentially boiled down to "a passage to womanhood" (kek). My mother always begged me to be a "chambelan" for her friends daughters. Even before I recognized the bp, I always thought it was a bit odd. I remember my mother pestering to become a chambelan one day for some girl I lost contact with 4 years ago when I was a softmore in hs.

The only "role" they play is dancing with other dancers for the event. Usually 6 guys and 6 girls along with the birthday girl do a few choreographed dances. Normally they practice these dances on weekends because of school days.

Imagine for 2 to 3 months using your only free weekends to wake up early and learn some shitty dance to songs for some daddys princess that will inevitably be forgotten in 2 weeks after the party. Fucking brutal. My brother had to go through that because his friends sister was turning 15. They had to practice outdoors in the hot sun. The girl that they ended up praising later became a mother at 17 (Brootal).

Hate how mexican foids are told all their life that they are "the prize". Bluepill ideologies are even stronger in mexican culture I feel. You gotta "conquer" the girl lol, she likes you or she fucking doesn't. If anyone else would like to share their own experiences I would be more than happy to indulge.

Last edited:
I can relate brocer

Mexican beanerwhores are disgusting creatures that don't deserve to live. Fuck all dirty Mexican families that worship their female relative. I'm a hispanic myself, and I am sick and fucking tired of these ignorant ass Mexican beaners putting women on a pedestal while I am ignored and seen as a wage slave.