Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mexican guy gives a serenata to his gf and finds this

disgusting cumdumpster

just lol
toilets will be toilets, it can't be helped

I have run out of ways to express how much I hate women

Tfu on toilets

I think it's staged

Fucking brutal dear lord

Idc about sex havers

Why did this make me laugh

Ascension was the Greatest Lie ever told

No such thing for sub8males

Considering Mexican people breed like rabbits, and live in a hypersexual culture where girls as little as 6 are wearing revealing clothing and being fucked by their uncles, this comes as no surprise to me

20201202 192955

The most brutal part about this is that the whore continues to have sex even while knowing that she is being watched.
Women are truly sadistic creatures. If you look at what they did during ww2 you will find out that the worst torturers were female communists. They would burn men's genetalia and cut off penises.

It's fake, he must have a 20 incher for her to be that far away from his body to suck it. Also who tf has a projector like that shining directly at the window so you can see all the silhouettes perfectly? And are they deaf and can't hear the loud band outside reacting to everything they're doing?

Still, this cheating shit happens far too often, but in a more realistic quiet environment when the husband is out busting his ass off at work while the wife is "bored" and "lonely" with a Chad.

staged and gay

why would they continue if they hear a lot of sound? Why would she stick out her head that clear?

I might cope but this is what I really believe.

It's fake, he must have a 20 incher for her to be that far away from his body to suck it. Also who tf has a projector like that shining directly at the window so you can see all the silhouettes perfectly? And are they deaf and can't hear the loud band outside reacting to everything they're doing?

Still, this cheating shit happens far too often, but in a more realistic quiet environment when the husband is out busting his ass off at work while the wife is "bored" and "lonely" with a Chad.
it's staged

staged and gay

why would they continue if they hear a lot of sound? Why would she stick out her head that clear?

staged and gay

I agree. Can't trust them normalfags, they'll do anything for internet views and clout.

It’s a mog or be mogged world.

Faked, but a reflection of reality.

staged and gay

*based on a true story

the dick is too big to be real. that's like a 10 inch cock right there