Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mexicans angry that americans are coming to mexico city, speaking english, and "gentrifying the area"

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
But when mexicans come to america speak spanish, and barrioize america,
and whites get angry that their communities are changing, whites get socialy ostrasized/ harder to get emplyment,.

I don't actually care to be honest,
this world is becoming so globalized,
all that really matters is iq, looks, and height, and NT

Last edited:
I side with the mexicans :lasereyes:

Finally time they get a taste of there own medicine

and whites get angry that their communities are changing, whites get socialy ostrasized/ harder to get emplyment,.
Mostly whites pushing for inclusion and diversity. Most ethnics want to assimilate.

Agree, it’s brutal out there

Mexicans need to learn that diversity is our strength and accept as many White people in Mexico as possible.

Mexicans need to learn that diversity is our strength and accept as many White people in Mexico as possible.
jbw is very strong there
“Mexico is classist and racist,” Bustos added. “People with white skin are given preference. Now, if a local wants to go to a restaurant or a club, they don’t just have to compete with rich, white Mexicans but with foreigners too.”

those far right rascist neo nawzees should be silenced by antifa. immigrants are oppressed and vulnerable and marginalized en shit.

Mostly Californians

They're fucking pests and doing the exact same thing to Texas :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: They're worst than fucking insects :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they created an expensive liberal shithole, realize what they wanted sucks and then rinse and repeat in a new location after they shat in their home bed :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

those mestizo niggers should be thankful coz it probably means the areas with gringos r safer. they cant effectively rule over themselves, low IQ, impulsive, paranoid, cruel, low empathy.

Boo hoo spics. Stop shitting up our country, fucking brown pests.