Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mfw I remember I had no teen love with shy tomboy gf

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
menininho.gif

:feelscry::cryfeels:
I had no teen love

NGl this clip looks kind of fucking evil. Im just imagining the white foid telling the poor ethnicel his mom died in a car crash or somethhing while she smiles and laughs.

5 days left for me to go get my prescription for pills. I can't wait.

I always thought that im gonna experience everything that the others experienced sooner or later, i was lying to my self that im gonna be normal with some friends and a girlfriend, but alas it never happened.

According to @turbocuckcel_7000 it get even worse when you get older.
holy fuck if you guys aren't normiemaxxing and are waiting to become like me

Good luck brocel

what pills ssri's?
yea
I always thought that im gonna experience everything that the others experienced sooner or later, i was lying to my self that im gonna be normal with some friends and a girlfriend, but alas it never happened.
I feel you, I used to cope so much that these things will come for me, but here I am in my early twenties and nothing... As time goes by it gets harder and harder to lie to yourself, until you fall apart and realises that it's so fucking over

According to @turbocuckcel_7000 it get even worse when you get older.

It does, and I can feel it already. Life is like a fall right in a misery pit, it only gets worse with time... Jesus, what a nightmare...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ZM4mjgrFw

Last edited:
It does, and I can feel it already. Life is like a fall right in a misery pit, it only gets worse with time... Jesus, what a nightmare...
Agepill is the scariest of pills, it’s also the pill everyone is powerless against

Agepill is the scariest of pills, it’s also the pill everyone is powerless against

I dread growing old, good thing I’ll probably die in this decade