Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mfw I see foids taller than me

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
20201021 130412

Me watching genetics screwing me over while some foid taller than me trolling me.

I will try to avoid them whenever I see them, even if they act "nice" or "welcoming" towards me, I will never forget how much they are making fun of me.

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @SadLonelySingle @IncelCream @Personalityinkwell
@RREEEEEEEEE

Mfw i see foid taller than me

C80643BD 78A9 4907 879A 850B97880B05

I still want to fuck them even as a turbo manlet.

I'm confused from that pic.
Is that starscream from one of the Michael bay transformers movie tie in games?

Tallfag foids are still infinitely physically weaker than me so I dont really care tbh

Tallfag foids are still infinitely physically weaker than me so I dont really care tbh
No matter how taller foids trying to "counsel" or "comfort" me, they will never understand the pain of being a short male.

Just be yourself bro.

AND TALL

it's over.

It's scary how not uncommon 6'2+ foids are. I remember I used to not even think about it before the blackpill.

What am i looking at tbh

Just be yourself bro.

AND TALL

it's over.
I normally wear shoes with insoles now, guess I am starting to tower people now, yet there are always some Amazon foid who is a few inches taller than me :kys:

I still want to fuck them even as a turbo manlet.

Maybe fuck them, but as an ultra manlet it would be too humiliating to be seen out with them. Could you imagine the looks you would get? Or imagine the jokes about how she is your mum or some shit?

Maybe fuck them, but as an ultra manlet it would be too humiliating to be seen out with them. Could you imagine the looks you would get? Or imagine the jokes about how she is your mum or some shit?
I don't give a fuck about humiliation, i'm almost 30 and never had a gf, this shit is nothing to me.

It's scary how not uncommon 6'2+ foids are. I remember I used to not even think about it before the blackpill.
They are probably mocking me in behind...

*sighs*

In Grade 11 (I was 5'8 at the time, now 5'10 morning 5'9 night) there was a blonde stacy foid (5'11) who was my chemistry teacher, another teacher of mine who was my special ed teacher (another white blonde foid) joked about how the stacy foid would be my "mom" and her being my "grandmother". Although there were no others around. It was brutal af
@IncelCream
@ThoughtfulCel

Last edited:
Certain rights need to be removed

Certain rights need to be removed
Yep. Any thoughts on this (my experience)?
In Grade 11 (I was 5'8 at the time, now 5'10 morning 5'9 night) there was a blonde stacy foid (5'11) who was my chemistry teacher, another teacher of mine who was my special ed teacher (another white blonde foid) joked about how the stacy foid would be my "mom" and her being my "grandmother". Although there were no others around. It was brutal af
@IncelCream
@ThoughtfulCel
@FinnCel