Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Michael Jackson tried to warn us in June 1995 in They Don't Care About Us

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
but they censored both versions of his music video to hide the truth

I can't find any version of these without the convenient BANG noises which cover up what he is saying in those two moments.

But we know what he said.

watching his 1997 performance in Munich gives me shivers tbh

Lyrics

there is a deafening silence in the midst of this clip when you process what happened

in 1995...

and 1996...

they broke him into backpedaling, he resisted a bit in 96 but eentually just cropped a whole verse =/

Last edited:
Wasn't he a faggot and a nigger??

I might ascend if I had the money to race transition like Michael Jackson

Riddle me this: why is every single popular male pop star a feminine manlet?

Riddle me this: why is every single popular male pop star a feminine manlet?
Presley and Timberlake were both 5'11" and don't't look effeminate or manlet to me, both have decent jaw and muscle.
ElvisTimberlake

I know Prince was 5'2" and Jackson was 5'9" but it's not a universal rule or anything

Presley and Timberlake were both 5'11" and don't't look effeminate or manlet to me, both have decent jaw and muscle.
View attachment 632843View attachment 632842

I know Prince was 5'2" and Jackson was 5'9" but it's not a universal rule or anything
You're right maybe its just modern day pop singers
I've never really listened to Presley before, but didn't he do rock music?

I've never really listened to Presley before, but didn't he do rock music?
pop just means popular, he was a pop star, just like the beatles/monkeys

Its not a genre?? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Pop isn't a solid genre it is fluctuating popular shit, least at first. Maybe they tried to define it after boy bands I guess.