Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MICHIGAN VOTE FRAUD

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
look at the cool mail-in vote spike that makes the blue guys win, so neat!
5E8E8A74 BCDB 46F5 8CBC D5534150D669

100,000+ ballots and not 1 for Trump:what:

Soys and roasties are pulling everything they have to stop Trump.

#REPEALTHE19TH

Good to see my 10k ballots got there in time

Soys and roasties are pulling everything they have to stop Trump.

#REPEALTHE19TH
Reports are that Wisconsin aready went to Biden even though last night it seemed like Trump had a chance to win that state.

look at the cool mail-in vote spike that makes the blue guys win, so neat!
View attachment 366563

Hey OP stop trying to get people excited there's nothing at all weird going on here, sometimes when they count a batch of 138,339 votes, they are just 100% for Biden. It happens bro. What, did you think you might see something like merely 138,338 for Biden and 1 vote for Trump in that batch? Preposterous.

Side

Vert

View: https://twitter.com/TheBrandonMorse/status/1323994466672386055

View: https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1323982694020194304

BASED. BIDEN 2020.

@Joe Biden

keep crying for a millionaire

When these fraudulent vote jumps get thrown out in court and both MI and WI flip back to Trump, we are gonna see the most epic meltdowns of all time.

I'm so stoked.

Not fraud, they just love their candidate so much that they decided to vote a couple more times for him, that's all

Hey OP stop trying to get people excited there's nothing at all weird going on here, sometimes when they count a batch of 138,339 votes, they are just 100% for Biden. It happens bro. What, did you think you might see something like merely 138,338 for Biden and 1 vote for Trump in that batch? Preposterous.

View attachment 366766
View attachment 366767

View: https://twitter.com/TheBrandonMorse/status/1323994466672386055

View: https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1323982694020194304

Those could just be Biden’s mail in votes and not all of the mail in votes. I imagine more Biden voters voted via mail in than Trump so it probably took longer to count them. Maybe the way AP reported them is what’s confusing many.

Those could just be Biden’s mail in votes
and not all of the mail in votes
Maybe the way AP reported them is what’s confusing many.
The question is why, when they are updating the "votes compiled" in batches, would an entire batch of 100k be JUST votes for Biden?

The question is why, when they are updating the "votes compiled" in batches, would an entire batch of 100k be JUST votes for Biden?
Because this is fake news.

Yeah don't trust the live updates use this chart two days later instead

"All Republicans vote in person and never requested any mailin ballots, so it's totally reasonable that 100% of all the mysteriously found mailin ballots that are easy as pie to fraud come back 100% for Biden every time!"
View attachment 367127
View attachment 367128
come and explain that to them , jfl.
everything is fake news bruooo!!

As president, I will direct my Health Secretary to increase federal funding for mental health services to help deal with this record amount of coping.

I'm in Michigan.

Trump told his supporters to vote in person.

Democrats have been pushing for alternative voting methods because they don't want to catch the coronavirus standing in line with people who refuse to wear a mask and follow any guidelines to keep from getting infected.

Many democrats chose to vote by absentee ballot.

Michigan's government is republican controlled and ruled that absentee ballots were not going to be counted until election day. So all these democrat absentee ballots are just sitting there waiting to be counted for weeks.

So your suprised that your losing a fair election?

Trump supporters are uneducated idiots so this doesn't surprise me.

Biden is based tbh voter fraud maxxing and having a son who fuck whores and snorts cocaine. Has increased my respect for him greatly. it's why I voted for him.

Ok, xir. Less than 300 posts in 2 1/2 years here, but 1 million reddit karmas.
Yes, you spam the forum with your useless drivel so that makes you better than me.

It's pointless. Only genuine hard evidence of fraud will do anything. Number speculation is pointless. You don't think dems don't have their jewish analysts to bs it?

Frankly this problems has been there for years and trump never did a thing about it. So yeah

Can you show a single example where you made a worthwhile post? All I see is bluepilled redditor shit. Meanwhile I have a high IQ post featured in a Dartmouth paper :feelzez:

Probably lurking to post shit on IT and occasionally chips in some bluepilled gayness
I bet your real popular with the 63 year old ladies who still read the newspaper.

Frankly this problems has been there for years and trump never did a thing about it. So yeah
Same with social media censorship and election interference. But many of those tech companies take advantage of how out of touch most politicians are because of their age with technology and understanding its increased role in society tbh

lol I thought you were talking about a newspaper...

you're talking about a scientific paper you were in? lolololol that's even worse.

since when do you believe in science? You are voting for the anti-science party. That's even stupider than being proud of being in the newspaper.

since when do you believe in science? You are voting for the anti-science party. That's even stupider than being proud of being in the newspaper.
Unlike our current president, I will always choose science over fiction.

Trump doesn't give a shit about you. Moron.
Exactly. The right doesn’t give a shit about us.
The left wants to literally castrate and put us in fema camps. Double so if you’re white.

and that’s why we need to be with the right.
Modern science is a pseudoscientific farce. DURRR MY TEST TUBES SAY....SOYLENT AND BUTT SEX IS GOOD FOR YOU...AND GENDER ISNT REAL!!

Same with social media censorship and election interference. But many of those tech companies take advantage of how out of touch most politicians are because of their age with technology and understanding its increased role in society tbh
He had 4 years and yet all he did was whine about it. So I'm not surprised it turned out like this.

You can only play with massively unfair rules against you for so long and his luck seems to be finally running out.

He had 4 years and yet all he did was whine about it. So I'm not surprised it turned out like this.
Yeah he just tweeted about it angrily even after twitter started "fact-checking" his tweets. He didn't take any sort of serious action and big tech walked all over him.

You can only play with massively unfair rules against you for so long and his luck seems to be finally running out.
Yup social media has made sure to function as a constant anti trump propaganda machine by blowing up stories that make Trump's response to crises look bad while suppressing any stories that make his opposition look bad (like the Tara Reade allegation against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden's laptop).

The lesson learned is that these social media sites are hiding behind pretending to be free speech sites when all they are functioning as now are propaganda outlets for neoliberals and feminists with some alt-right accounts and communities kept up as controlled opposition and to falsely portray that they welcome every idea as long as it does not call for violence.

Yeah he just tweeted about it angrily even after twitter started "fact-checking" his tweets. He didn't take any sort of serious action and big tech walked all over him.

Yup social media has made sure to function as a constant anti trump propaganda machine by blowing up stories that make Trump's response to crises look bad while suppressing any stories that make his opposition look bad (like the Tara Reade allegation against Joe Biden, Hunter Biden's laptop).

The lesson learned is that these social media sites are hiding behind pretending to be free speech sites when all they are functioning as now are propaganda outlets for neoliberals and feminists with some alt-right accounts and communities kept up as controlled opposition and to falsely portray that they welcome every idea as long as it does not call for violence.
Its funny how the keep saying the system has checks and balances. But what if the people behind the checks and balances are all on your side too? lol

But like I said, they knew about it and let the system keep running. They don't have what it takes to fight against it. After all these years Hillary is still not in jail and the swamp was never close to being drained.

Its funny how the keep saying the system has checks and balances. But what if the people behind the checks and balances are all on your side too? lol
FBI are the same people who claim antifa is just an idea but go after and try to pin any "misogynistic" incidents on incels, claiming incels are a "movement".
FBI are the same people that investigate democrats and then claim nothing is wrong while spending absurd amounts of time investigating reports of a noose.

The FBI has clearly shown itself to be a partisan organization working at the behest of democrats and more and more people are realizing it.

Seth Rich and all the other mysteriously dead or prosecuted whistleblowers during Obama's term didn't communicate enough?
The democrats are now the party of surveillance and "law and order" and going after political enemies through whatever underhanded means possile.
But like I said, they knew about it and let the system keep running. They don't have what it takes to fight against it. After all these years Hillary is still not in jail and the swamp was never close to being drained.
I'm beginning to sympathize a lot with what conservatives have said about leftists agitators coming out of college campuses and protests and rioters being in part funded by China. It definitely seems that way seeing how openly feminist and leftist social media and large portions of society has become while social media covers up any bad news about China.

That's true because you have to prove that an IQ test is a meaningful test.

Just because something is called a test and been used for a 100 years doesn't mean it is valid. It could be poorly designed and not give an actual representative meaningful data in populations that weren't tested due to things like racism.

That's the beauty of science and something you would know if you actually bothered to learn about how the process of science works instead of following your preconceived notions.

Social sciences are tough because humans are fallible creatures with biases. So it's one of the harder fields to remove those kinds of things. So they are far more contentious.

Inceldom and lookism included.

That's why sciences when you remove the human from the picture are seen as more pure.

Purity

Last edited:
Unlike our current president, I will always choose science over fiction.
go neck yourself you fucking larper alt. its so
obvious.