Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Microplastics are in everything

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Its in your tap. Its in all the food. Its in the meat itself. Its literally in the air you breathe. Its gonna collect in your blood and block the tiny veins in your body and making you get cancer, blindness, low iq. This is why theres no aliens mang they all died from their dirty planet, its so over

Its so over i just want to escape. This is why i play videogames, to escape this world :feelsrope:

Dont reincarnate me, i will NOT return to this gay plane of existence nigger

I worry about micro plastics in my blood fuck my food

Not at all overselling it :feelskek: Instead of caring about microplastics slowly accumulating inside your body that won't do shit until you AI comes and kills you anyways, worry about carelessly importing emotionally distresssing memes into your head which will slowly drive you insane with the image of an invisible but allpresent threat you can neither see nor avoid.

Not at all overselling it :feelskek: Instead of caring about microplastics slowly accumulating inside your body that won't do shit until you AI comes and kills you anyways, worry about carelessly importing emotionally distresssing memes into your head which will slowly drive you insane with the image of an invisible but allpresent threat you can neither see nor avoid.
I wish I could End of world apocalypse cope like thinking we will be extinguished by Skynet or atomic bombs and therefore none of these long term issues matter but i cant.

The human race wont go out with a bang it will be a slow and painful process of death by poisoning and genetic deterioration

i can feel it bro i swear

Like chads.is users that are in every Stacy's pussy

I wish I could End of world apocalypse cope like thinking we will be extinguished by Skynet or atomic bombs and therefore none of these long term issues matter but i cant.

The human race wont go out with a bang it will be a slow and painful process of death by poisoning and genetic deterioration
Sorry to say but you have no idea what you are talking about. Skynet is a movie character in no way accurately representing the dangers of AI and atomic bombs won't kill life on earth, they won't even kill all humans, >0 members of our species will survive even nuclear armageddon in some godforsaken cave or isolate no man's land.

To predict what the future of humanity looks like is an absurdly complex task and your bitch basic vibe / feelings / recency bias based and personal issues related """reasoning""" is not up to the task.

I didn't arrive at my prediction by looking for a way to cope, I made a way of coping out of the prediction I arrived at after reading on AI alignment difficulties.

To predict what the future of humanity looks like is an absurdly complex task and your bitch basic vibe / feelings / recency bias based and personal issues related """reasoning""" is not up to the task.
Ok
I didn't arrive at my prediction by looking for a way to cope, I made a way of coping out of the prediction I arrived at after reading on AI alignment difficulties.
Wow you must be very smart. You must have a phd in machine learning or some shit. Every single doomsday sayer in existence has been wrong so far - except for you!

Ok

Wow you must be very smart. You must have a phd in machine learning or some shit. Every single doomsday sayer in existence has been wrong so far - except for you!
"It wasn't true before so it's wrong now!" I might not have a phd in anything but you hold yourself to lower epistemological standards then my 6-year-old self.

Ok

Is this you?

ExtrapolatingFromTrends

"It wasn't true before so it's wrong now!" I might not have a phd in anything but you hold yourself to lower epistemological standards then my 6-year-old self.
Every doomsayer in history thought they were right. Youre the only person I ever heard saying that 100% the human race would be exterminated by AI in our lifetime. You expect me to take you seriously :feelskek:

Every doomsayer in history thought they were right. Youre the only person I ever heard saying that 100% the human race would be exterminated by AI in our lifetime. You expect me to take you seriously :feelskek:
You have 1) failed to accurately represent my claims, so you either failed basic reading comprehension or are deliberatley misrepresenting them. You have failed again at basic logic as well.

A) Every single person who was wrong before thought they were right!
B) You think you are right!
A+B -> C) You are a person that is wrong!
Do you need me to tell you where you went wrong or can you spot the error yourself?

And you expect to be taken serious yourself, while also making just as strong predictions about the future of humanity as I am? And are also claiming to have solved the fermi-paradox while you are at it. What's your phd in mate?

You have 1) failed to accurately represent my claims, so you either failed basic reading comprehension or are deliberatley misrepresenting them. You have failed again at basic logic as well.

A) Every single person who was wrong before thought they were right!
B) You think you are right!
A+B -> C) You are a person that is wrong!
Do you need me to tell you where you went wrong or can you spot the error yourself?

And you expect to be taken serious yourself, while also making just as strong predictions about the future of humanity as I am? And are also claiming to have solved the fermi-paradox while you are at it. What's your phd in mate?
my take is simple: there are no advanced civilizations with low average IQ. IQ is lowering due to dysgenics and importing ethnics into western society therefore its the beginning of the end

Much simpler than your ideas about AI which you probably will come up with an excuse to not explain it to everybody stl in this thread.

this soyciety will keep this clown world going for as long as they possibly can

my take is simple: there are no advanced civilizations with low average IQ. IQ is lowering due to dysgenics and importing ethnics into western society therefore its the beginning of the end

Much simpler than your ideas about AI which you probably will come up with an excuse to not explain it to everybody stl in this thread.
I don't even wanna bother engaging with that. You should be able to read it out loud and see >5 places where you went wrong within 2 sentences.

How many civilizations can we prove collapsed because of lowering IQ before?
How long will it take for dysgenics at the current rate to actually have any noticable effects? Oh, centuriest? So what about gene editing tech, why isn't that gonna stop it?
Why would not a single country on earth find a practical way to counteract dysgenics trends?
Why would every country, including non-woke ones like China just wait till humanity is back to their polygenics intelligence scores from 120k years ago?
How do countries becoming less functional actually kill us all instead of just inducing a period of decay and collapse which then changes the direction of the trend into eugenic again?
If all the woke countries fall apart because their IQ is going down, won't the non-woke parts fo the world just rise in power and take over?
And then, with the experience of what happens when you let dysgenic trends continue unabated, those countries would be sure to force eugnic or at least prevent dysgenics through w/e means necessary.

Your idea is simple in the way that 2+2=7000000 is simple.
You are extrapolating the future of humanity from less than a handful of datapoints and feel proud about how simple your take is? Please don't ever take a professional IQ test, I worry you will rope minutes after opening the results.

One of my first thread on here was a big one on AI, I have probably argued for AI doom about once a week on here, I argued about AI yesterday in a thread you and I also talked in, the idea that I have been hiding my reasoning for predicting ASI doom is somehwere between the second and fifth dumbest opinion you have expressed this thread.

the idea that I have been hiding my reasoning for predicting ASI doom is somehwere between the second and fifth dumbest opinion you have expressed this thread.
I dont pay attention to your profile to know what you post dude. Either explain your doomsday theory or link a thread that does.

You wrote a wall of text asking questions about a 20 second shitpost that none of us have the answers to. That is not intelligence its autism

I dont pay attention to your profile to know what you post dude. Either explain your doomsday theory or link a thread that does.

You wrote a wall of text asking questions about a 20 second shitpost that none of us have the answers to. That is not intelligence its autism
I really can't stand your way of communicating.