Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Microsoft patent for making AI clones

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
I'm not sure whether they have a working prototype, but regardless this could be suicide fuel or lifefuel depending on how it's implemented. Suicide fuel could come from making digital copies from people they deem low value and torturing or punishing them for wrong think for all eternity. A source of possible life fuel could come from uploading our brains to the cloud and becoming eternal gods without any human flaws and needs (even though it wouldn't really be us).

Source: https://roguerocket.com/2021/01/22/microsoft-black-mirror/

I'm not sure whether they have a working prototype, but regardless this could be suicide fuel or lifefuel depending on how it's implemented. Suicide fuel could come from making digital copies from people they deem low value and torturing or punishing them for wrong think for all eternity. A source of possible life fuel could come from uploading our brains to the cloud and becoming eternal gods without any human flaws and needs (even though it wouldn't really be us).

Source: https://roguerocket.com/2021/01/22/microsoft-black-mirror/
theyll use it to take your job and kill you

why would i care, consiousness is local
this clone would have my memories and thoughts but it wouldn't be me

Nah this is just one of those things that gets misinterpreted by the media for clickbait.

I don't think you understand what the patent actually is. They're not replicating our consciousness into the cloud or any of the science fiction bullshit you think is happening.

They're essentially creating a program that can use our unique voice or language style to create a bot that can emulate our speech patterns. It's no different from any other machine learning chatbot.

My clone will have it real cozy here in the rural

I don't think you understand what the patent actually is. They're not replicating our consciousness into the cloud or any of the science fiction bullshit you think is happening.

They're essentially creating a program that can use our unique voice or language style to create a bot that can emulate our speech patterns. It's no different from any other machine learning chatbot.
Speech pattern and thought process prediction by a proprietary algorithm. Sounds like they're trying to clone us to me :worryfeels:

Re-read my comment.
Let me cope I wan't to be immortal. I don't want to die alone in a single shitty fucking appartment :reeeeee: :feelsree: