Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Midget hole brags about dick pushing her ribcage

that's the minimum you need to do to a girl these days so atleast she can even consider dating you
there's no way my dick will even make her feel something on her belly area, i even doubt i can hit the cervix with it.

also most girls these days have giant asses so your dick is getting lost between them b4 touching the pussy

All the way up to lungs or death theory is legit again

Why didn't the Chad kill her:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:?

The comments are filled with other foids saying that this happens to them as well and yet a random guy that claims that he's embarrassed by how small his dick is gets a comment with that "size doesn't matter sweaty" bullshit:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society::society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

BrutalDickpills

that's the minimum you need to do to a girl these days so atleast she can even consider dating you
there's no way my dick will even make her feel something on her belly area, i even doubt i can hit the cervix with it.

also most girls these days have giant asses so your dick is getting lost between them b4 touching the pussy
All the way up to lungs or death theory is legit again
Why didn't the Chad kill her:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:?