Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mids 30’s and i still play video games

I think it's okay to play video games sometimes, you just have to do it in moderation and not make that game your whole life.

I don't see anything unusual about that

This is 100% a self imposed embarrassment. A really retarded one at that.

Imagine letting normies dominate rather or not you get to enjoy your hobbie, because you are in your 30s :feelsseriously: "Games are for kids" mentality too, again, self imposed.

If I somehow live past 50, you bet your fucking ass I will be playing video games still.

Halloween GIF

Only chad is allowed to stream games get money and pussy + not be called a child

I naturally lost interest in video games in my late 20s. The problem is that nothing replaced it so now I just do nothing all fucking day and don’t enjoy anything. It’s like my body is reminding me every day that I was supposed to have a wife and children by now, and whether or not I like it, that’s all I’m allowed to enjoy.