Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Migrants are fleeing the UK due to rampant knife crime

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Migrants, Somalis in particular, are fleeing the UK due to "knife crime, gun crime, drugs and Islamic extremism" and are returning to their countries of origin, according to a government report.

The report cited many testimonies including one Somali woman with 4 children who said she and her family left Somalia due to instability but are returning to Mogadishu because "it's safer than Birmingham".

The government is consulting with aid organisations to find ways to make the UK more hospitable to migrants claiming asylum and is pledging to increase the number of asylees to 650,000 a year.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1LNJWJXQA

>4 years ago
Vince mc mahon done

really? what a deception...

Migrants, Somalis in particular, are fleeing the UK due to "knife crime, gun crime, drugs and Islamic extremism" and are returning to their countries of origin, according to a government report.
When you bring too much of the third world with you while trying to escape the third world shithole you were born into! :lul::lul::lul:

And Nigger countries like Equatorial Guinea have an average IQ of 59

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq
Retarded niggers.

The worst of the worst.
Yeah Niggers are bottom of the barrel in terms of the objective racial hierarchy

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Yeah Niggers are bottom of the barrel in terms of the objective racial hierarchy
They are physically superior than curries, but much more disruptive and evil. Curries are most subhuman out of all the races, but they are meek and don't challenge the social order like nigs.

They are physically superior than curries, but much more disruptive and evil. Curries are most subhuman out of all the races, but they are meek and don't challenge the social order like nigs.
Exactly , I would far rather live around Curries than around Niggers

Exactly , I would far rather live around Curries than around Niggers
Curries are unhygienic though, but at least they won't try to kill you like nigs will.

Curries are unhygienic though, but at least they won't try to kill you like nigs will.
Exactly , even though I'll need to pinch my nose from the smell atleast I won't have to fear being shot or having my house robbed

hunter became hunted kek lol

The government is consulting with aid organisations to find ways to make the UK more hospitable to migrants claiming asylum and is pledging to increase the number of asylees to 650,000 a year.
How about they make it more hospitable to the actual british people that live there? fucking scumbags ruining this country :feelsUgh:

imagine You’re country is such multicultural shithole, that migrants flee to their third world homeland, where they most likely sleep in tents and wooden huts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back