Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Milgram experiment shows cucks and rosties being blind order followers

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2020 12 04 at 94313 PM

Remake of the milgram experiment in the 2000's shows rosties are more likely to inflict lethal doses of electric shock on a non-chad man. There are some low iq cucks who give the man high shocks too.

View: https://youtu.be/JnYUl6wlBF4?t=857

This mcdonalds manager thought he was being told by a cop to strip search his jb employee and spank her for stealing. Jfl at the jb for trying to act innocent by saying she does anything adults tell her to do.

View: https://youtu.be/UFXeXK3szOk?t=12

That McDonald’s story is crazy. I can’t believe they all just went with it even as things degenerated.
The husband went to jail for 5 years and the wife who started the whole thing got no jail time and actually got a half a million dollar settlement. Foids never receive any punishment. This happened in Nowhere,Kentucky in the early 00s too

Last edited:
That McDonald’s story is crazy. I can’t believe they all just went with it even as things degenerated.
The husband went to jail for 5 years and the wife who started the whole thing got no jail time and actually got a half a million dollar settlement. Foids never receive any punishment. This happened in Nowhere,Kentucky in the early 00s too
Ragefuel that the rosties were rewarded and the guy only was punished. I can't believe the cucks in the court thought the old rostie was innocent.

Remake of the milgram experiment in the 2000's shows rosties are more likely to inflict lethal doses of electric shock on a non-chad man. There are some low iq cucks who give the man high shocks too.
That part about low iq cucks giving the non-chad male high shocks too is evidence that just like roasties, guys that privilege women over men demonstrate a sadistic desire to harm non-chad males.

I've tried to reason with normies all my life, no longer, I'm either going to kms or move into the woods alone.
Moving into the woods would be cool as iong as I have electricity and internet and access to clean water.
That part about low iq cucks giving the non-chad male high shocks too is evidence that just like roasties, guys that privilege women over men demonstrate a sadistic desire to harm non-chad males.
That's why cucks are the enemy as much as chad chasing whores. I bet if a rostie was getting shocked none of those cucks and whores would've continued after the first or second shock.

Last edited:
That's why cucks are the enemy as much as chad chasing whores. I bet if a rostie was getting shocked none of those cucks and whores would continue after the first or second shock.
And it shows it's not just the promise of getting laid that is the main motivation behind cucks privileging women over men.
It's closely tied with sadistic behavior and a sneering attitude against ugly males. With rationalizations of the bullying because the ugly males was being "hateful" hastily came up with after the fact.

it shows it's not just the promise of getting laid that is the main motivation behind cucks privileging women over men.
The strange thing is the more men are cucks the less likely they'll get laid. If men were all uncucked it would be a lot easier to get sex because non chads wouldn't simp for rosties.
Electricity from generators and solar, hopefully a well but definitely clean water solutions out there. Probably no internet though, could always go into town and pay for it from some library or internet cafe, but internet won't be a priority for me.
I'm too addicted to forums and watching online videos to live without internet, but you're probably less addicted than I am so it won't bother you.

The strange thing is the more men are cucks the less likely they'll get laid.
Imo which is why I posted that it's probably not them doing it to get laid but to behave sadistically toward ugly males that women don't like plus virtue signal to women to appeal to them.
Your thread made me realize that the sadistic desire to be cruel to ugly males is probably as important as the cucks needs to appeal to women (even when there is no guarantee of sex from the woman).

If men were all uncucked it would be a lot easier to get sex because non chads wouldn't simp for rosties.
I don't think it's about sex to most of the cucks that behave this way. It's more like wanting to be seen as the good guy that's on women's side. Cucks have a hero complex and want to whiteknight women whenever there is a situation involving a woman versus a man or a group of women versus a group of men.

Your thread made me realize that the sadistic desire to be cruel to ugly males is probably as important as the cucks needs to appeal to women (even when there is no guarantee of sex from the woman).
I don't think it's about sex to most of the cucks that behave this way. It's more like wanting to be seen as the good guy that's on women's side. Cucks have a hero complex and want to whiteknight women whenever there is a situation involving a woman versus a man or a group of women versus a group of men.
Jfl at that "muh good man" cuck behavior. The only way to snap those fags out of it is to shame them and make them realize how cringe they are, and that their ass kissing behavior will never get them respect or pussy from foids.
There are several things I would like internet for, but I'm willing to trade that for isolation away from humans.
I stay isolated even though I live around many humans, because I rarely leave the house.

Jfl at that "muh good man" cuck behavior. The only way to snap those fags out of it is to shame them and make them realize how cringe they are, and that their ass kissing behavior will never get them respect or pussy from foids.
The thing is they won't listen to anything you try to convince them of. They see you as inferior to them and as the bad guy that deserves to be mocked. They'll only listen if a woman or chad calls them out.

The thing is they won't listen to anything you try to convince them of. They see you as inferior to them and as the bad guy that deserves to be mocked. They'll only listen if a woman or chad calls them out.
Most cucks are disgusting looking mega truecels who can even easily be mogged by us .co users, so they will probably listen when enough non chads they feel inferior to and some foids make fun of them.

Most cucks are disgusting looking mega truecels who can even easily mogged even by us .co users, so they will probably listen when enough non chads they feel inferior to and some foids make fun of them.
Yeah but then they'll redirect that hate to whoever they deem incels.
Don't underestimate cuck's ability to do mental gymnastics.

I don't want to imprison myself ngl. Plus even the little interaction I have to do vis a vis family, grocery shopping and school is too much. If I get the trade I want I'd barely have to work with people, I could hunt for food, and not have to talk to anyone. It's the TFL Asperger's kid's dream tbh. I remember reading a book when I was 11 or 12 about a teenager who lived for a year alone in the deep woods (fiction but a cool story) and I've been obsessed with the idea ever since, reading about people who've actually done it. I literally just want a small cabin where I can keep my bare necessities, my dogs, and preferably a well/solar panels/some patches of crops.
I went camping a few times and it was fun, but having a solar powered cabin in the woods would be a lot better. The only bad thing is every day I'd be afraid if some people try to kill me and no one will be around to witness. It will be cool for a few weeks, but the minor interactions with normies I'm forced to have aren't as bad as living without internet and civilization permanently.
Yeah but then they'll redirect that hate to whoever they deem incels.
Don't underestimate cuck's ability to do mental gymnastics.
They won't be able to call others incels when they can't even prove they get any pussy themselves, and a lot of sexhaver non chad men will make of them too, so they can't use that insult against them.

No, I have it too. Dogs will help with that. To be honest I'm more scared of bears/wolves/other predators.
It would be very scary to wake up and see a bunch of wolves or a bear in your room. I'd want to have 5 big dogs to feel safer, and a shotgun always in close reach.

Ragefuel that the rosties were rewarded and the guy only was punished. I can't believe the cucks in the court thought the old rostie was innocent.

I wouldn't be scared of them being in my house tbh. I'd be scared while hunting or backpacking in the mountains. But either time's bid have my dogs with me and that'd help, plus a gun. Both bears and wolves are more hesitant to attack groups but I'm not sure about other predators tbh plus if they're hungry they might still go for it.
I wouldn't hunt for food, I'd probably go to town once a month to get a bunch of groceries and store them in my fridges. It will be safer too.

I'd do both ngl. I've read a lot about the Unabomber and taken a lot of inspiration from him, also preppers and off grid homesteaders. Mainly I'd live off of hunting for meat, growing vegetables in the growing season and storing what I can in the winter, and also stockpiling canned goods for the winter. The whole point, for me btw I'm not saying anyone else should do this by the way this is just the life I want. But the whole point for me is to have as little human interaction as possible, unless I meet any people around that area I'm planning on that are cool, but it's sparsely populated. I just want to run out the clock and I'm a treehugger tbh I love nature and shit.
I don't want to hunt because I don't eat meat, so I'd have to shop sometimes if I tried to live in the woods. Another option is to live around a small uncucked community that can help plant crops.