Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Militarycels, just fuck off

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

US soldiers have a really high survival rate in modern wars. Really it's more like thousands of dead sandniggers with the occasional US soldier dying.

sexhavers can fight in war. :feelscomfy:

Sand nigger music sounds demonic

US soldiers have a really high survival rate in modern wars. Really it's more like thousands of dead sandniggers with the occasional US soldier dying.
Fucking Americans.

I love insurgents, it's really a total aesthetic victory.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_ozHXdf4Q

Also militarycels can't be incels because you can just rape civies and dark triad maxx, I wish I can be an Ivan and gape an Oksana open.
They die from suicides mostly, they're the most mentally weak bunch I've seen and cry about PTSD all the time. I understand though, it's just funny to see your best friend get blown up by a goatfucker or shoot a civilian and you kill yourself over it.

You should go to war
ME after 1 second warmaxxing

make jerusalem christian again

First time I’ve seen American marines die in a gore video.

My uncle was in US army for 20+ years. He saw a lot of crazy shit, he will tell me some of it. Especially when he's pretty drunk. But most of it is not shit that happened to him or his soldiers. It was the dead bodies/children of the opposing side

US soldiers deserve a boot to the head and a knife to the throat

Zogbots annihilated

What did u expect from someone hidden lol
They get scared like rabbits lol

IslamCels are very based, when the Muricans invaded Germany, Japan and Vietname the foids there opened their legs wide open for the Murican GI.
When they were deployed to the middle east, they were greeted with bullets and IEDs instead.

What did u expect from someone hidden lol
They get scared like rabbits lol
yeah because white lives actually have value unlike shitskins so they want to minimize casualties

images

I dont know if u will get it or not bro
I have watched some of this soldiercuck reaction videos. Aren't most of them fake?

yeah because white lives actually have value unlike shitskins so they want to minimize casualties
No cuck white lives for your face.

Crazy to think most of these guys probably survived in the video. Yea, the guys who got sniped probably got fucked up for life but they more than likely lived. Even if the IED explosion looked like it destroyed the vehicles in reality IEDs where notoriously bad at actually killing the crew and disabling the vehicles.

Most of the guys in the video probably died of suicide if anything.