Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Milk Pasteurization is an attack on white people.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
8BE03BA7 5977 4EEC B3D4 11CC02DF7D84

Bone mineral density (BMD) and fracture rates vary among women of differing ethnicities. Most reports suggest that BMD is highest in African-Americans, lowest in Asians, and intermediate in Caucasians, yet Asians have lower fracture rates than Caucasians.

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard @IceStorm
@DarkStarDown

i just drink milk out of the cow directly

Milk is unhealthy and people shouldn't drink it tbh.

I wish I could do that.
never went to a cow farm?

people don't even boil the milk before drinking it since cows don't really eat any non natural food where i live.
goat's milk is way very disgusting but raw cow milk in a real traditional farm is good

never went to a cow farm?

people don't even boil the milk before drinking it since cows don't really eat any non natural food where i live.
goat's milk is way very disgusting but raw cow milk in a real traditional farm is good
I’ve had goat milk before I actually enjoy that.

I'm glad I quit dairy a few months ago. I'm convinced that milk is jew devil juice and has no purpose in the human body. I didn't drink a lot of milk, I really only put cream in my coffee and it's been hard to find a replacement but I eventually found a "keto creamer" that I liked and is a decent alternative.

I drink milk from Stacy's tittys

i just drink milk out of the cow directly
Based.
Milk is unhealthy and people shouldn't drink it tbh.
It’s only bad because of the pasteurization+chemicals added into it by kikes. I drink this organic whole milk which is much more healthier: Organic Milk is one of the most nutrient-dense foods & has been used by humans for thousands of years.

Those kikes think of everything to fuck over mankind
Yup, they wanted to take away one of the best nutrient sources that is beneficial for immune system health so that they can have a depressed & sick populace.

I fart a lot and my skin gets oily when I drink milk. It is poison. Only raw milk, directly from the cow, is good.

Based as fuck- saved & downloaded.

View: https://youtu.be/TIbxdyb1eBU?si=RJOoH73PM9qgjlIu

@CrackingYs @Adolf Hitler @IceStorm @Govid_Dorious @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard

I drink this exact brand of milk:

Reason being, is that it may not be 100% ideal, but it mogs the shit sold at (((Walmart))) by a mile.

Last edited:
(((FDA))) These are the cunts who ban european sunscreen and dont regulate vitamins yet half the shit from europe like topical ibuprofen is banned.

That sounds good. Where do you buy it?
Whole Foods- it's kinda pricey so I only get that milk, red meat, and sometimes eggs or salmon from there.

due to nutrient density I will say most people who drink milk/eat cheese consume more than necessary

This nigger ruins everything good meanwhile doesnt give af cause he and his kids eat raw baby livers and 15 year old girls breastmilk